chapter 7

Time was passing. It was one day before naaz birthday. She was going to turn 1. There was a big birthday bash that was kept in gill mansion. Naaz cousins were also coming to attend the bash. Everyone including sid mom, and few relatives were sitting in the living room. After few minutes sid comes running in there after his school. He was still in his uniform, bag and bottle as there was no one at his house.

Sid: mumma.

Sid mom: arey aa gaya mera bacha.

He runs and hugs his mom then his pammi aunty who again showers her spoiled child with choclate.

Sid: pammi aunty. Naaz kaha pe hai.

Pammi: vo andar room mai hai. Khel rahi hai.

Sid: vo akeli hai? Vo gir gayi to? Use lag gayi to?

Pammi: arey bacha akeli nahi hai vo. Vo uska cousin vishal aaya hai na. To vo uske saath khel rahi hai.

Sid: kya? Kon vishal? Or vo meri naaz ke saath kyu khel raha hai.

He runs from there throwing his bag and bottle. Everyone was calling him but he was long gone. He goes in the room and what he sees makes him angry.

He opens his his eyes wide makes his hands into fist and his lower lips were quickering almost making him cry. Vishal was throwing sana in the air and then catching her back. She was giggling. But when vishal kisses her cheek, naaz started crying. This 1 year old girl knows that no one except her sid. and sid's self control broke. He goes towards him and takes naaz from his hands. Firstly he rubs the place where he kissed trying to remove his touch and then kissed the same spot marking his territory on his naaz. He was glaring at vishal as if will eat him any moment.

Vishal was 2 years elder then sis but was looking scared of this angry baby. Immediately shehnaaz stopped crying and started eating sid cheek which immediately calm him down. He looked at naaz and then showered her face with kisses.

But something made him extremely happy. Shehnaaz also kissed him back on his forehead and was a proper kiss. Sid was amused and very happy.  He swirls naaz around and naaz started giggling clapping her hands.

Sid: meri naaz ne mujhe kissi di.

Shehnaaz again started showering his face with kisses. Only this 1 year old girl was having capability of calming down this 6 year old angry baby. They were in their own world who was in aww of this bond. Sid takes naaz down by giving a look to vishal telling to stay away from his naaz.

He makes her sit down with everyone in the hall and goes in the kitchen to bring water. When he comes back he was elated looking at the scene. Shehnaaz was crawling down the couch. She sat on the floor and then stood up with support of couch and then slowly slowly started walking towards sidharth with her baby steps. Sidharth kept the glass away and sat on his knees to match her height.

Sid : aaja aaja naaz aaja.

Everyone looked towards them. Pammi aunty and rita ma were having happy tears in their eyes. She was coming but falls down. But she didnt started crying. She stands up again and then goes straight in arms of his sidhu. There were few tears in eyes of sidharth also. He was very very happy today.

Whole day sid was roaming around naaz not leaving her even for a minute. He has not even changed his uniform. At night also he was not ready to leave his naaz alone. Today also he was sleeping with her. He couldnt take any risk of anyone like vishal to roam around his naaz. At night everyone slept because naaz is a baby. They cant wake up at midnight. But sid didnt sleep. Exactly at 12 he kissed her forehead

Sid: Happy birthday naaz. Tu humesha aise hi hasti rahe.

A small smile came on naaz's face while sleeping which made sid grin.
Next day, it was sunday so there was no school for sid. Sana and sid both woke up and sid hugged her tightly wishing her happy birthdhday.

Sana: te..tu...sidhu (thankyou sidhu)

Everyone comes in the room singing happy birthday song with lots of gifts and balloons. Shehnaaz was giggling and clapping her hands looking at everything. Everyone wished her. She was just saying te..tu. but she said something which made everyone elated.

Sana: te..tu...pa..pa. te...tu...mum..ma

Sana mom lifted her in her arms and tears of happiness were flowing from her eyes. Her daughter has first time called her mumma. Her dad hugged both his wife and daughter together. Rita ma took naaz from them.

Rita ma: meri bachi. Mujhe bhi bula na rita aunty. Bol na bacha.

Sana was curiously looking at her as if figuring out something.

Sana: ri..tta..ma.

This bought tears in her eyes. Sana was not less than sid for her but now officially for sana also she is her mother. But there was one person who was boiling in anger. Sid goes towards his mom.

Sid: mumma

Sid mom: ha bache.

Sid: isko bolo yeh aapko maa na bole.
Sid mom: kyu beta. Kyu na bole.

Sid:.agar yeh aapko ma bolegi to meri behn ban jaygi. Aap isko bolo.

Sid mom: arey sid yeh aapki behn nahi banegi.

Sid: par...

Sid mom: acha aap kehte ho na ki yeh aapki wife banegi to apne husband ki mom ko bhi ma kehte hai. Ab theek hai.

Sid: sachi mumma.

Sid mom: muchi bache.

Sid: phr theek hai. To main bhi aaj se pammi aunty ko maa bolunga. Pammi ma. Main aapko bula sakta hu na ma.

Pammi: arey mera bacha. Kyu nahi bula sakta tu mera hi beta hai galti se iske ghar paida hogya. Mera bacha.
Hugging him tightly. Today both the ladies were out of the world lookimg at these munchkins.

In the evening everyone got ready for a birthday bash of our cute little naaz. Sid got ready in grey vasket with red shirt looking charming and handsome on the other side sana got ready in pink color princess frock with hair band on her head looking a princess.