chapter 1

A boy of approximately five years of age was sleeping in a room where at the back wall he was there with a couple in a big photo frame giggling looking at them. His room was filled with the posters and toys of superheroes but everything very much organised.

A lady of in early 30's entered in the room and draw the curtains off. The boy sleeping stirred in his sleep and changed the position. The lady goes and sit beside him and caresses his hairs and kisses his forehead.

Lady: uth ja sidharth. Get up baby. Aaj aapka upper kg me first day. Get up baby.

( yes the boy is our hero sidharth shukla and the lady is his mom Rita shukla)

He keeps his head in her lap and then get up and gives a peck on his mother's cheek. This is the daily routine. He never throws tantrums in waking up but he needs his mom to wake him up.

Sidharth: good morning mumma. I love you.

Sidharth mom: I love you too my baby. Now utho main aapko ready karti hu.

Sidharth: okk mumma.

She makes him stand up, holds his finger and takes him in the washroom. She gives him his toy toothbrush and toothpaste and tells him how to apply it on the brush. She always makes him do his work himself but company him to guide how to do it. After brushing his teeth he removes his clothes himself and takes shower with help of his mom. Rita ma makes him wear his small cute bathrobe after wiping him. She picks him up and make him stand on the bed. She dries his hair because he is not that much big to handle a dryer. Sidharth wears his uniform. His mom ties his tie and make him wear the belt. Sidharth wears his socks and shoes but laces are tied by his mom. Taking him infront of a full sized mirror she gives him a comb and he himself combs them. She pins hankerchief with his pocket near his left chest and in the end kisses his forehead and gives final touch.

 After fully getting ready she brings him out and he goes down holding his mom finger keeping both the foot step by step on each step

After fully getting ready she brings him out and he goes down holding his mom finger keeping both the foot step by step on each step. Rita makes him sit on one of the chairs near kitchen platform. His dad come from behind and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Sid dad: so my champ is ready for his first class.

Sid: yes papu ( by giving him a hifi)

They both sit on their respective chairs waiting for their parantha. Sid mom gave first parantha to sid. He was looking parantha with his detective eyes.

Sid: mumma (while giving stretch on "mm" And thinking keenly)

Sid mom: ha bacha.

Sid: par..par..parata kaha se aata hai.
Sid mom: beta pele parantha bolna to seekhle phr khoj karlio kaha se aata hai.

Sid: sahi to bola parata.

Sid mom: parata nahi parantha.

Sid: parata.

Sid mom: ha bhai parata.

Sid: mumma main aapka bhai thoda hu. Main to aapka beta hu na

Sid mom: haa haa tu mera beta hi hai. Ab kha jaldi bus aa jaygi.

Sid: mumma pele btao parata kha se aata hai.

Sid mom: kitchen se aata h

Sid: chickan me kaise aata h

Sid mom: kitchen beta

Sid: chickan

Sid mom: kitchen

Sid: chickan

Sid mom: mujhe maaf kar jo bolna hai bol. Or parantha kitchen me raju kaka laate hai raaju kaka ko shopkeeper uncle dete hai usse pele kaha se aata hai mujhe nahi pata. Khale ab pls.

Sid: mumma

Sid mom: (huffs) haaa

Sid: parata circle kyu hota hai.

Both sid dad and mom patted their forehead and were ready to faint because they were sitting infront of an examiner who was taking their exam. Fortunately they listen bus horn. She made sid eat half parantha and rolled half in a silver foil so he doesnt remain hungry.She makes hang his bag on his back and watter bottle around his neck.  On the bus stop his mom make him stand on bus door and gives him a kiss on cheek from where the bus conductor takes him inside and make him sit on tha last seat from where he waves bye to his mumma.

Sidharth reaches his school and the nannies there take them to their classes. In the lunch time he eates his tiffin with his friends in very neat manner and scrunches his nose looking at others who are eating creating a mess. Near about 1 he reaches back at the bus stop and see his mom standing there. He jumps in arms of his mom directly from the bus door. She kisses him repeatedly looking her child after whole day. He was a child who will come back in the same condition as his mother has sent him in the morning. Neat and tidy. She takes him inside the house.Firstly Gives him a glass of water  and serves him his food.

Sid: mum...

Sid mom: nahi koi mumma nahi. Chup chaap khao no sawal.

Sid: main to bas juice maang raha tha.( and makes the most innocent face)

Sid mom: acha bachu. Sab pata hai mujhe. Khana khao main juice lati hu.Stay quiet. Finger on your lips.

He keeps his finger on his lips. Rita ma goes inside and brings a glass of juice. As she returns she sees that the food is as it is and he is sitting keeping finger On his lips making a irresistable puppy face. She controls her smile and says.

Sid mom: sidharth khana shuru kyu nhi kia.

He removes his finger.

Sid: mumma aapne hi to kha. Chup raho finger on your lips. Finger on the lips karke kaise khau?

Sid mom: hey bhagwan kya karu me iska. (looking above)

Sid: mom bhagwan first floor pe hai kya?

Sid mom: hain?

Sid: aap upar dekh ke unhe bula rahe ho na

Sid mom: sidharth tu na chup chaap khana khale.

Sid: mumma chup chaap...

Sid Mom: nhi...koi chup chaap nhi. Tu khana kha. Jaise khana hai kha. Bas kha. Main room me hu. Aa jana kha ke.

Sid: okk mumma.

After completing his food he goes in his mom's room and sleeps hugging her for an afternoon nap. In early evening when he was sleeping his father came. Rita ma goes down and gives him water.

Sid dad: acha rita kal santokh ke ghar jana hai. Bhabhi ka baby shower bhi hai or party bhi hai. Ab kabhi bhi baby aa sakta hai.

Sid mom: jee ha ashok. Bas main to din gin rahi hu kb aayga unka pyara sa baby. Main tayyar rahungi or sid bhi aap jaldi aajaiga.

Sid dad: theek hai.

At night, they have their food fortunately without the question answer session of sidharth. They all retire in their respective rooms.