chapter 3

As their houses were opposite to each other they reached their immediately everything was decorated beautifully.  When Siddharth spotted Pammi aunty he immediately goes near her and hug her legs.

Sid: pammi aunty.

Pammi: arey mera bacha. Kitna handsome lag ra hai mera sid. Yele teri choclate.

Sidharth took it.

Sid mom: pammi itni choclates mat dia kar. Bigaad rahi hai tu ise.

Pammi: to. Apne bete ko bigaad rahi hu. Tujhe kya takleef hai.

Sid mom: acha acha tera beta hai jo karna hai kar.

Sid whole attention was towards the Huge belly of pammi. He was looking no no observing it very carefully.

Sid: pammi aunty.

Pammi: ha bacha.

Sid: aapka tummy itna motu kyu hai. Aapne itna sara khana kha lia kya.

All started laughing loudly listening to his innocent talks.

Sid mom: nahi sid. Pammi aunty ne bot sara khana nahi khaya hai. Unki tummy me baby hai na.

Sid: kya ( he shouts)

Sid mom: kya hua sid aap chillaye kyu.

Sid: mumma chalo yaha se.

Sid mom: kyu beta kya hua.

Sid: mumma pammi aunty baby ko kha gai hai. Vo merko bhi kha lengi. Chalo aap yaha se.

They all started laughing. He was looking at each and everyone faces.

Sid: mumma aap kyu has rahe ho merko darr lag ra hai.

Sid mom: arey bacha aunty ne baby ko khaya nahi hai.

Sid: to phr aunty ka tummy itna motu kyu hua hai.

Sid mom: vo na bhagwan ji ne aunty ke tummy me baby ko daala.

Sid: phr baby bahar kaise aayga.

Sid mom: jaise bhagwan ji ne dala hai vaise hi bahar bhi nikalenge.

Sid: par mumma kab aayga baby.

Sid mom: aajayga bacha.

Sid: okk mumma. Sorry aunty.

Pammi: koi baat nahi bacha.

Sid kissed pammi aunty stomach.

Sid: hello baby. I am sidharth shukla. Aap jaldi se aa jao. I am waiting for you.

His hand jerked as it was on the belly.

Pammi: arey sid. Baby ne to kick kia. Matlab vo bhi excited hai aapse milne ke liye.

Sid: sachi aunty.

Pammi: ha bacha.

Party goes on its full on mode. After the party everyone goes to their own home. Sid was lying on his bed thinking about the baby. He smiled and drifted to sleep.

Time skips

One month later.

Pammi and santokh singh gill were sitting in the living room. His phone rang

Santokh: yes sir

Caller: santokh you have to report on narowal border. Its emergency.

Santokh: sir but...

Caller: i am sorry i know your wife is pregnant but its important.

Santokh: yes sir.

As soon as he cut the call he looked at pammi. She was looking at him with curious eyes.

Santokh: pammi vo.

Pammi: i know. Work calls.

Santokh: i am sorry. Jana padega par tumhari date nazdik hai.

Pammi: koi baat nahi abhi 1 week hai tab tak to tum aa jaoge. Tumhari leave khatam hone me time hai na

Santokh: ha main zarur aaunga.

Pammi: now go. Jitni jaldi jaoge utni jaldi aaoge.

Immediately santokh left but they didnt knew the storm is waiting for them.

Two days went way.

At night pammi was sleeping. But after few minutes she felt something. She woke up and the next thing she saw shook him to core. Her water broke. But the problem was no one at home. She was screaming with pain. She knew there was no point calling santokh. There would be no networks. She stabled her mind and called sid mom.

On the other hand. Sid was sleeping with his mom because unfortunately sid dad was also not at home because of some business tour. Rita ma phone started ringing. Sid woke up and he shake.his mom.

Sid: mumma, mumma.

Sid mom: ha bacha.

Sid: aapka phn.

Mean while phone got cut. Gathering some strength pammi again called. Rita ma picked up the call.

Pammi: aahhh...aaahhh....rita...my....ahhh...water...broke. ahhhhhhh.

Rita: pammi...pammi...relax main aarahi hu. Abhi aai.

She cut the call.

Sid mom: sid...sid...

Sid: ha mumma kya hua. Aap ro kyu rahe ho.

Sid mom: bacha aap jaldi niche aao gadhi ki chabhi leke. Pammi aunty ko hospital leke jaana hai.

Sid: mumma...

Sid mom: bacha main saare answers baad me doongi par aap jaldi aao.

Sid: theek hai mumma.

Sid mom rushed to gill mansion. She with great strength make her.stand and take her out of the gate. As she was on the ground floor so it becomes easy for her. Sid also comes there.

Sid: mumma aunty ko kya hua. ( he was sobbing)

Sid mom: kuch ni kuch nahi hua. Beta aap strong boy ho na. Aapko mumma ki help karni padegi.

Sid: okk mumma.

She makes sid sit on backseat and then lie pammi down keeping her head on his lap. She herself sat on driving seat. She was driving fastly while sid was continously kissing pammi hand as said my his mother to keep her calm. Sid was crying looking at whole situation.

They reached the hospital. Rita said to sid to go in and bring out someone to help. Sid goes inside, look here and there. He.saw reception but he was not able to reach at the desk. A lady saw and ask what happened. Sid tells that his aunty is screaming. The lady understood the situation and took the hospital staff out with stretcher. Staff kept pammi on the stretcher and took her in the OT. Sid mom make sid sit on the bench. He was crying hugging his mom.

Sid mom: kya hua bacha.

Sid: mumma aunty.