chapter 9

2 years later.

Time is passing like wind. But one thing is constant. That is the connection between sidnaaz. Sana was now 3 years old and sid was 9 years old. Everyone was sure that the relationship between them was forever. When they are together they dont need anyone else. Sana was now able to speak just her speach was not that clear. Sidharth was always there when ever she needed him or you can say before she calls sidhu. He was her solace, and she was his peace. Their world was in each other's arms.

His naaz was growing in a beautiful princess who was his life. When she was near him, he doesnt need any one else. Their soul was one just body was different. Do jism ek jaan. Everything was after each other in the world for them.

So today was first day of naaz going to play school or you can say nursery because she doesnt needed any play school. She was very intelligent. Every shape, color, number, alphabet was by heart to her beacusd her sidhu was there with to teach her all this as they were together whole day and he wanted his naaz to learn everything soon.

Sidharth was in 3rd standard and sana will go in Nursery but their school will be different till she goes in L.K.G. pammi aunty was making naaz ready in the room and sid was in the hall waiting for naaz restlessly as she is going somewhere without anyone Specially him. His one foot was continously tapping and he was eating his nails in tension.

Sana came down getting ready in her new uniform and was looking so cute in two pony tails hanging bottle in her neck, bag on her back and hankercheif on her left pocket of shirt.

A smile came on sidharth's face looking at hia naaz, his angel

A smile came on sidharth's face looking at hia naaz, his angel. He goes towards shehnaaz and bends at her level giving her a peck on her cheek.

Sid: naaz tu kitni pyaari lag rahi hai uniform me.

Naaz: tan tu sidhu. Naaz is butiful.
Sid: yes my naaz is so beautiful. Lets go.

Naaz: sidhu bhi talega naaz saath. Talo sidhu.

Pammi: no baby. Sidhu apne school jayga.

Naaz: no sidhu bhi. Sidhu nahi dayga to naaz bhi nahi daaygi.

Sidhu: acha naaz. Abhi aap jao sidhu aajayga. Abhi sidhu ko kaam hai na.

Naaz: no no no. Sidhu bhi.

Sidhu: acha sidhu aapke school tak jayga to chalega.

Naaz: otay sidhu. Chalo.

Sid: pammi ma aap naaz ko chodke mujhe bhi chod dena .

Pammi: kyu nahi sid. Chal

Sid holds naaz finger and they both head towards the car. Sidharth sits and then makes naaz sit on his lap. Whole ride naaz kept showing sid some or the other thing to sid on the way theough window.

They reach the school. Sid picks up naaz and took her to her class. He make her sit on a bench and took his hand from her hand and starts to move away until he heard her voice.

Sana: sidhu. Ta jara hai.

Sid: sidhu bhi naaz ki tarah school jayga na.

Sana: to tu bhi is tchool pe pad na naaz Te saath.

Sid: nahi baby sidhu ko jana hoga.
Tears well up in her ears.

Sid: arey baby rote thoda na hai. Dekho saare bache kaise khel rahe hai. Aapko bhi friends banane hai na.
She nodded her head cutely.

Sana: par sidhu tu.

Sid: sidhu aapko ghar pe milega or choco bhi dega. Aapko choco chahiye na.

Naaz: yeshh. Naaz choco.

Sid: phr aap yaha raho. Padho or phr ghar aana. Okk?

Naaz: oteyy sidhu.

She finally gave a smile. Sid kissed her forehead and then wave his hand and she wave back smiling. Sid came out of the class but tear roll down her eyes which he was controlling so that his naaz doesnt cry.

Sidharth goes to his school but his mood was off whole day beacuse firstly he has seen tears in eyes of his naaz. Secondly Its not the first time his naaz was away from him but Its first time not around any family member. She is a sensetive child. He was afraid that she must not get scared or someone can harm his angel. He was restless the whole day.

After whole day of his restlessness and her longingness, sana school got over when she reached home she didnt see her Sidhu, so she started crying. After 2 hours of crying She saw sidharth running inside her house. She ran in his arms.

She started weeping as soon as he embraced her

She started weeping as soon as he embraced her. He couldnt see her crying so his tears also came out. They broke the hug And sid wiped her tears and bend down on his knees to match her height. Sana also wiped his tears with her small hands. After realising something naaz crossed her arms and pouted. Sid smiled.

Sid: kya hua meri naaz ko.

Naaz: naaz gusha.

Sid: naaz apne sidhu se kyu gussa hai

Naaz: sidhu break promise.

Sidharth holds his ears pouting.

Sid: naaz ka sidhu sorry hai.

Naaz: pata hai naaz ko sidhu nahi dikha. Naaz bot sara cry.

Sid: sidhu bot sara sorry.

Naaz smiled and hugged him. Sid reciprocates and kissed her forehead. Sidharth gives her som many choclates and her gussa goes chu mantar.

After changing their clothes sid takes her to her room and they both.slept hugging each other tired from whole day.