𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

Requested by: NewUseename & the_baby_crusher

Greenie Bridgerton grow to be a beautiful woman, with her really long black hair with natural curls at the bottom and her beautiful light green eyes. She was just like her Papa with artistic qualities. Not only did the nineteenth girl had already beautiful and valuable paintings in Somerset House next to her Papa's, but her ability of cooking just like her Mama was very valuable round the London society too. Benedict and Aelianna clearly raised the girl in a lovely and wonderful household.

In the other hand her younger Twin brothers — Ethan and Elliot — both being eighteen, were different from their sister. Both with light curly brown hair and beautiful blue eyes just like their Papa. Ethan was the Younger twin, born twelve minutes before his twin, he was responsable one, he loved to read books and ride horses, he is a total flirt by the way. All the ladies going after him every time the season is announced.

Elliot was different from his brother, he captured the love for Astronomy and Botanic, as you might think he was indeed the shy and quiet sibling. But even with those qualities he knew the power he posses towards the ladies.

And last but not least was the sweet Wren, he was the youngest and last son the Bridgerton-Veuilleton marriage, with only sixteen years of age and ready to travel the world just like his Uncle Colin did in his youth years. Wren loves traveling and every time he had the time to visit his grandparents in London he always assisted.

Today was the day that the Bridgerton family was packing their bags to go to London, being the first season their daughter would attend. — after Greenie turned three months old her parents decided to go live in a small cottage outside of London — Benedict and Aelianna loved living in that small cottage and their children did as well.

"Greenie! Wren! Elliot! Ethan!" Aelianna yelled from the bottom stairs. "Lets go it's time!"

"Going." Greenie yelled to her mother. Packing faster her dresses in her bag.

"Were is she?" Benedict murmured to himself, looking around the first floor of the house. "Madeline! We're are you?"

And we couldn't forget little Madeline, the youngest Daughter of the Marriage. The last sibling, and the last girl. When Aelianna mention to Benedict that they were expecting a child, again, it brought him a surprise because they agreed on having only four kids but adding one more didn't hurt.

Madeline Bridgerton didn't look like her parents or siblings at all, with ginger hair and a mix of blue and green in her eyes did capture the attention of the society. But it was clearly that it was Benedict's, no doubt. She was the prankster and the more mischievous of the family, with only six years of age she clearly knew what she was doing.