Kill me

Karis rambled on for hours about how cute dahvie was and she was going to start a band just like them. "Like I want him to have my children, you know? Because he is just sooooo cute and o.m.g I just love him" she said as she played with her hair. "Yeah I get it." I said as slowly scooted farther from her. "What about you?" She said as she tugged on my shirt so I would scoot back over to her. "I don't like humans. End on story." I said as I shot her a sarcastic smile "But you've gotta like them, your a human!" She yelled as she repeatedly poked my arm. God she was annoying, I have no idea why I haven't made a run for it yet. How should I get her to leave? Because I don't think she would take 'GO THE FUCK AWAY' very well. "Shouldn't you be in school?" I said as I pushed her hand away. "Shouldn't you be too?" God she was a smartass. "Yeah actually i do! So I better get going." I said cheerfully as I scooped up my bag and got ready to leave. "Ok I will see you there and we can continue our conversation!" She squealed in excitement. "Yeah no, I don't know you and you don't know me. Got it?" I said making sure she wouldn't try to walk up to me if I actually did go to school. "Sure nick, bye!" She said as she handed me a small sheet of paper. I unfolded the paper and groaned when I looked inside. "Hey nick! We just talked 5 seconds ago! Remember? Yeah I know. So you should text me some time! Because yeah! Bai :3"
At the bottom she had neatly written her number so I would be able to see the numbers clearly. Was she actually serious, what the hell is up with this girl. She's like a parasite! I put the note in my back pocket and started to walk. Am I actually going to school? We only have like an hour left and I have no point. "It's better then being at home nick" I told myself quietly. I guess I'm going, it's been so long I don't even know what classes I'm in. Someone just kill me now.....