Failed suicide

I stood there with no emotion just staring at the crashing waves below me. This is how I die, with no one to witness what I'm about to endure. I got ready to jump and my thoughts started to race. Stop. Please. Don't. Nick it's ok. Your not worth it. Stop. Stop. Stop stop stop stop. Jump. Do it. Nick please.
"STOP!!!" I said as I fell to the ground shaking and covering my ears. "STOP PLEASE STOP" I was going to cry. "I d-don't know what to d-do...." Tears started to well up in my eyes and I got on my knees. What happened next would surprise the whole world if they knew. I put my hands together and bowed down to pray. "P-please help me, I'm lost and I have n-no one" I looked up to the sky trying not to let the tears stream from my eyes. "PLEASE" I started screaming at the top of my lungs. I haven't screamed in years and I had to finally let it out. "IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE" I stood up and ran over to a tree and punched it repeatedly. I stopped and looked down at my cut up fists "PLEASE I'm begging you....." I started to loose faith in all of this. "Nick?" I quickly shot up and tried to look normal. "Oh my god nick!" I looked up and Karis ran into my arms. "Why?!?" She started to yell at me. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking...." She looked up at me and slapped me. "Karis!" Kyle quickly ran over and pulled her off of me. "Why are you guys here?" I said putting my hand up to where she slapped me. "THATS NOT IMPORTANT WHATS IMPORTANT IS WHAT YOU WHERE ABOUT TO DO NICK, DO YOU NOT THINK ABOUT OTHERS? WHAT ABOUT ME AND KYLE?" I've never seen Karis like this. Is this what it's like to have people care about you? "I-I'm sorry I didn't think anyone would care...." Kyle let Karis go and she slowly walked over to me and held my hands up to her. "What did you do to your fists??" She looked up at me and I could tell she was on the verge of crying. "I punched a tree..." I said as I tried to pull my hands away from her.
"Come on nick, I don't care if you don't want to but you are coming home with us" Kyle said as he looked over at Karis trying not to cry. I felt bad, I don't want to care about her but I do. "Fine, I will come but I'm not going home." I said as I walked over to Karis and hugged her. "We care about you nick..." Karis whispered in my ear and started to walk behind Kyle.