Suicide

"I will f-fuck you up n-nick" mark said shakily as he tried to hold himself up. "Congratulations punching bag!" I said as I walked past him smiling and slamming the door shut.
I could hear him raging at joe, Daniel and Connor. "Oh! I almost forgot!" I said as i ran into the bathroom with my phone and took a picture of what I caused. I smiled at him and sprinted away and out of the school building. "I'm going to get my ass kicked if I go home" I thought to myself as I busted through the school doors and hopped down the stairs.
Me: hey Kyle, this is nick
Kyle: oh hey your the guy who bumped into me cx
Me: I said sorry already -c-
Me: anyways, I know we just met like 2 hours ago but can I crash at your place?
Kyle: bro of coarse
Kyle: mí casa is your second home
Me: cool I will be there soon
All the sudden my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was an unknown number "hello?" I said waiting for some guy to try to sell me something
"Hello nick, this is marks mother" I gulped and tried to be smooth "yeah I do remember you, when me and him were friends"
"Well that's what I'm here to talk about nick. My son has called me multiple times saying he has problems with you at school." Fuck I'm in deep shit now "and he just called me and told me you beat him up? Why nick? You guys were friends!" She said with a disappointing tone in her voice. "Well we were friends your right. But your son is an asshole so maybe you should go interrogate him before you come pick of my ass" I said calmly and hung up the phone before she could say anything. God I hated everything about mark, even his family. Everyone thinks he some perfect kid that makes good grades and is the top of all his classes.
I don't want to deal with this shit anymore. I'm so close to just ending all of it, I hope Kyle Doesn't worry if I don't make it over there. "I have no place" I said as I started to slowly walk with no emotion showing. "I have no home" this is it "I have no family" what am I doing "I have nothing" I kept going on and on until I reached the cliff over the lake by the woods.
I stood there with no emotion, I just stood there. I was waiting. Waiting for a sign that it was going to be ok and that things were going to get better.