numbah twenty

(**small note - it's been a while, so my writing style has changed quite a bit, but don't worry nothing will change too much)

"stay here," bambi said, grabbing ahold of xanaria's arm, only to be stopped by alec. 

"wait a damn minute," alec said, quickly standing up to stop her from leaving. 

the last thing he wanted was for her to get hurt, despite the fact that he was aware that of all people, she knew that she could handle herself. though he knew they weren't going to do anything too stupid, but it was the fact that they all knew they had eyes on them that bothered him. 

a fact that could get them killed too. 

"you need to finish the meeting," bambi told him, releasing her hold on xanaria's arm to softly stroke his. he looked at her with soft eyes before glaring at the floor, only to let her arm go. 

"fine, go, i'll call you in an hour, if you don't answer i'll shoot you myself," alec said, bambi chuckling lightly as she kissed his cheek. 

"and take narco with you," alec continued, bambi nodding her head to narco who was already standing and holding xanaria's hand tightly.  

"who knew uk's finest could be so loving?" jiyun spoke up, bambi having to resist the urge to smack the shit out of him for no reason other than just pure pleasure. 

"you would too if your best assassin was going into something like this," javon said as he stood up as well, going over to give his cousin a kiss on the cheek. 

jiyun eyed the interaction closely, moving the cigar in between his fingers away from his mouth. 

"what did you say your name was?" jiyun asked, his eyes trained on bambi as he took yet another drag of his cigar. 

bambi didn't even take the time to think it over as she looked over at the man, walking over to her apparent father, and snatching the yellow file from his hands. 

"bambi," she said, giving her cousin and boyfriend a smile before she turned to walk away with narco and xanaria. 

she heard the sputter of coughs he let out as they walked farther away from the men. 

"w-wait a minute," jiyun said, shuffling being heard behind them as jiyun stood up, bambi turning around one last time with the yellow file securely tucked under her arm. 

"bambi?" he said, staring at her with wide eyes. 

"nice meeting you dad, it was a real pleasure," she said, giving a mock salute to the man before she and her companions were gone. 

***

to say that bambi was speeding through the streets of London like a maniac was an understatement because not only did she almost hit 4 pedestrians, xanaria had to stop her from ramming into the car in front of them because of the sudden traffic. 

"BAMBI WILL YOU SLOW THE FUCK DOWN?!" narco yelled loudly as he held onto the seat in front of him, where xanaria sat looking equally terrified. 

"no," bambi said, wearing a shit-eating grin. narco could only sigh, xanaria laughing as she went through the files in front of her. 

"first things first, we make a plan, by the time we're done their meeting should be over, and then, then we go get them," xanaria stated, bambi nodding as she busted a harsh right turn. 

"well after that shit you pulled with kan, he should give us the help we want," narco spoke up. 

"so, plan on attending any daddy, daughter dances?" xanaria asked sarcastically, typing away on her phone, well more like hacking away since she was trying to get her hands on anything that could help them when they inevitably went to the russian's territory in London.