numbah nineteen

bambi sat in the car, staring out the window as irritation crept viciously through her veins. she wanted to take the steering will out of alec's hands and swerve off the fucking road. she wanted to send her fist straight through the window. she wanted to lift her foot and launch it at the windshield.

but, no, she sat in her seat, composed, trying not to act out. alec reached his hand out, taking hers. that made her shoulders droop, the tension releasing as she let out a small sigh. as she looked to alec, he looked to her as well briefly, since he was driving.

it'd been 3 weeks since javon told bambi bout her dad, and she hadn't talked to him since that lovely conversation. but, this was their lives they were talking about, so whether she liked it or not she needed to meet with her father.

father.

that's not what the fuck he was. he was a fucking sperm donor, a dead beat. bambi didn't care what was so fucking important that he couldn't take the time out of his miserable life to raise her, if you weren't going to perform your fucking responsibilities to your child then keep you fucking dick in your pants.

"bambi?" alec asked.

she looked over at him again, watching as he lifted her hand to his lips, kissing it softly.

oh, how worried alec was about bambi, about how she'd react in particular. in all the time they'd been together, she'd never been as tense as she was now, even when they were literally fucking getting shot at, she was calm.

"hm," bambi let out, staring at their intertwined hands. he sighed at her small answer.

"i'm worried about you," he said simply. she couldn't help the small smile that brought to her face, before she mirrored his actions, bringing their hands to her lips, kissing his hand softly.

"don't be, i'll be fine," she said.

"you're lying," he said. she chuckled softly, his following after hers.

"sometimes i forget how well you know me," she said, now it was his turn to grin.

"no you don't," he said as he glanced at her again, a playful smirk on his face. she chuckled again.

"yeah,"

***

soon 3 large suv's arrived at a large warehouse. out came, bambi and alec, xanaria and narco, and lastly javon. they looked at one another briefly before approaching the large door, javon being the one to lead them, as he was the only one who'd been here before.

as they arrived at the door, javon pulled out a key from his jacket pocket before he unlocked and pushed the door open. it was empty. but, none of them questioned anything as javon led them through the base, leading them to a back door, pressing a couple of pin key numbers in before the door unlocked, and a flight of stairs going down.

the group walked down the stairs, not saying anything, the tension high. as they reached the bottom of the stairs, music was playing loudly, and there stood a man, surrounded by men with guns, bombs, drugs, women, you fucking name it.

that was bambi's father.

jiyun kan.

he turned towards them, spotting javon first.

"javon! my boy!" he hollered, as he blew smoke from his mouth, his hands raised high, as he walked leisurely over to them.

he was korean, with an overwhelming amount of tattoos and a smirk on his face. bambi didn't look at him, instead keeping her eyes training on a lone ashtray on the table, her fingers twitching every so often in irritation.

"and who, may i ask, are these people you've brought into my place huh?" he asked, his eyes brushing over the teenagers before him.

he recognized one of them obviously, alec, who he knew to be a fellow... entrepreneur, but they'd never met. his eyes lingered on the girl beside for a second, looking at her with a familiar glint in his eye before his eyes went back to javon.

"friends and family," javon started off smoothly before he'd briskly walked over to the opposite couch and sat down, alec sitting next to him.

bambi eye twitched before she followed behind them along with xanaria and narco, going to stand behind the couch, bambi with her back turned her 'father' as she surveyed the rest of the room, watching as the men and women broke down, trying to calm her thoughts as did.

why was she even upset? it's not like she knows the nigga, so why is she so hurt by this bullshit? maybe her thoughts were too rowdy, because she hadn't even even realized that xanaria had nudged her shoulder. with a glance her way, bambi turned around and winced a bit before she decided to look up at him.

"so you want my men huh? tell me this javon, what are you calling in your first favor" jiyun mused.

"you could call it that," javon said, his shoulders squaring backwards as he brought the blunt he'd brought with him up to his lips.

"sometimes i forget how bold you are. don't forget motherfucka, it's you who need me," he replied with a small glare.

"don't pull that bullshit on me. half my people are in LA right now, and you know damn well i can't leave my city empty. don't you dare sit in my fucking face and act like you above me nigga," javon said rather aggressively.

bambi could almost laugh.

"plus, you owe me," javon said glaring at him.

"yeah, for fucking what?" jiyun asked scooting up in his seat.

"for raising your fucking daughter," javon shot at him.

jiyun froze, and his head went down. his shoulder shook a bit before he leaned back in his chair with a chuckle. bambi eyed him, trying to figure out where his head was, all the while keeping her hands firmly on the couch in front of her so she didn't reach for her gun and make this entire meeting even worse.

"never thought you'd use that against me. how is she anyway?" he asked.

javon rolled his eyes before sitting back and relaxing his back against the couch.

"she's fine. you haven't worried about her before, so you don't need to now," javon said.

"well shit, now i'm curious. you should bring her up here while i'm still in london. i'm heading back to korea in a couple of months, but i can make time to see my little bambi," he mused thoughtfully.

oh so now you can make time?

"hey, bossman," said a voice, interrupting their conversation.

"can't you see i'm talking right now?" jiyun asked, an irritated scowl on his face.

the subordinate chilled before he continued to take cautious steps forward.

"mail," he said.

"mail?" jiyun asked.

nonetheless he took the large yellow envelope and opened it, pulling out a single piece of paper as he did so.

"sun harris, charlie white, and johnny martin are currently visiting us at our estate. they wanted to tell you that they were enjoying their stay," jiyun read.

the breath from her lungs left bambi's body as xanaria's hand shot to clutch onto bambi's arm at the sudden realization.

sun, charlie, and johnny were in danger.

DONT KILL ME PLS
in my defense, i've been trying not to kill myself.
shouts out to the mfs in that comment thread last chapter for making me get up off my ass LMAO