numbah four

***

bambi woke up to silence. just plain silence. no words, just the sounds of nothing happening outside her dorm. she got up going to her bathroom, brushing her teeth, and washing her face before fixing the mess on top of her head.

she walked back into her room sitting on the bed noticing that she was ashy. with a sigh she reached into her nightstand and pulled out some lotion. palmers.

she rubbed herself down before cleaning her piercings once more, and putting vaseline on her tattoos. she pulled on some long nike socks, because her feet were cold, before walking out into the living room, to see alec sitting at one of the stools in the living room with no shirt, only sweats and socks.

"good morning" she said. he turned looking at her. it seemed like she was just now noticing a bruise on his face. maybe he got it after he came in her room, cause it certainly wasn't there last night. she would have remembered.

"morning baby girl" he said eating a piece of toast. there it was again. she blinked before heading to the kitchen making herself some toast, with some jelly in the fridge.

she sat next to him with her own toast eating. alec side eyed her, looking at her beautiful face. he saw how nonchalant she was, it almost seemed like she wasn't feeling anything.

"why're you staring at me?" she asked. alec smirked before facing her.

"why're you acting like i can't stare at my own girlfriend" he said waiting for a reaction. she looked at him with no real reaction, but she was indeed confused.

"i didn't know you were my boyfriend" she said taking another bite of her toast. he honestly expected her to completely spazz. little did he know that she was spazzing on the inside.

it almost seemed like he was claiming her. bambi was crunching numbers, trying to remember certain faces from him last night, trying to understand why he was claiming her.

"yep now you know. now how about a kiss" he said making bambi's eyes widen. then she started to laugh. alec noticed a new light in her eyes as she laughed that gave him an unfamiliar feeling in his chest.

"you're funny" she said as she finished her toast before she got up and put her paper plate in the trash. he raised his eyebrow before chuckling to himself following behind her throwing his plate away before grabbing her wrist.

she turned to look at him before seeing his hand latch on her neck backing her into the wall behind them. "it's cute, that you think i'm joking" he said as his eyes scanned over her face. bambi struggled to move feeling his grip just get tighter.

"why are you doing this?" she asked him. why? she had never seen anything like this. she had known him less then a day and here he was acting like he owned her.

but, is it bad that she's turned on?

"princess, you're a smart girl. i'm sure you'll figure it out" he said smirking with an added kiss on the corner of her mouth. he let her go, and she stood there for a second touching the spot where he had kissed her.

was this a kink of some sort? if so, which one because he wasn't exactly clear. bambi has read about kinks before, and she thought they were worth trying, but she would be a liar if she said she wasn't afraid of it.

was it bdsm?

was if ddlg?

the scene kept playing in her head trying to comprehend what was going on. didn't it take longer than this to claim someone like he did her. bambi looked at him as he sat on the couch.

apparently not. he was staring at her when she first got there. she thought it was just lust. bambi didn't know who to call, who to tell. if she should submit or not. with her thoughts jumbled she walked behind the couch and mushed his head. she wouldn't do anything else, because it wasn't needed.