numbah seventeen

***

bambi and alec threw themselves on the floor as the gunshots rang through the air. alec covered bambi with his body as his hand shot under his chair and grabbed a gun before he sprang up and began shooting at the masked assailant. bambi began mumbling a string of curse words. she stood up after they were dead.

"this is really some bullshit" bambi said as she slid off her shoes knowing she couldn't move quickly in the slides.

alec turned to her before he let out a loud sigh going to his closet and opening it up to small keypad. he quickly typed in a number sequence opening a secret door in the closet revealing multiple guns and knives placed on the walls.

"this doubles as a safe room, stay in here while i go handle this" alec said grabbing a bulletproof vest, 2 other guns, and a knife.

"HA, nigga please" bambi said pulling on a bullet proof vest, 2 knives, and 2 guns. alec looked at her with a sigh before deciding to not press the issue. he nodded his head at her and they quickly made their way out the room. with guns raised they moved quickly and quietly.

"my cousin, xanaria, narco ? where are they ?" she asked alec. "the computer room and the files for the workers are in the same room. your cousin is probably downstairs" he quickly explains.

"go to the file room, im going to get my cousin" bambi said. alec couldn't even say anything before she was rushing down the stairs barefoot.

"fuck !!" he damn near screamed. with a frustrated groan, he made his way to the file room shooting anybody that wasn't one of his workers. bambi crept her way down the stairs making as little noise as possible. she knew only dumbasses split up during shit like this but she quickly decided that she's a trained assassin. she got this.

she heard people moving rapidly as she went further down the stairs. once she got down there she peaked around the corner and took in the situation. all the workers were on the ground dead, or tied up. her cousin and his people were standing in a circle looking unimpressed by the 12 guys standing around them with guns pointed at their faces.

with a deep breathe she raised both guns before walking in shooting. she made sure to shoot them all specifically in the neck because that's where they lacked any protection. although the russians had many in numbers, they had basically no training whatsoever so of course when bambi began shooting they all kind of panicked and began frantically shooting at her missing terribly. well except one guy who managed to graze her leg.

she grunted before she kept shooting, eventually killing them all within about 20 seconds. her cousin looked at her with a grin on his face before moving his head toward the kitchen. almost instantly 7 people came out the kitchen ready to attack her.

bambi launched herself at them grabbing her knife slicing at their arms and hips. they came at her from all sides, one grabbing her from behind. she leaned back kicking two in the chest and headbutting the one who had a hold of her.

finally deciding to help, javon stepped in shooting 2 dead leaving bambi to shoot the remaining. they heard footsteps coming down the stairs and instantly turned with their guns raised only to see alec, narco, and xanaria.

they lowered them before looking at each other in silence.

"y'all, we gotta get the fuck outta here" redd said, he being on of her cousins men. they began moving quickly. javon and his men out the door as bambi, narco, alec, and xanaria raced to the garage which actually doubled as an armory.

"we'll both take an suv, pack it up" alec said as he through open the door to the garage after putting in the code. narco went over unlocking armory and grabbed two sets of black suv keys throwing one at alec.