numbah twenty-one

how she was supposed to go about this? bambi had no fucking clue. 

all she knew is that she was angry, angry as all hell. 

granted, she wanted to absolutely end sydney, but who she was angriest at, was sun. 

she thought they were friends, genuine friends. he was apart of the first 3 people that she'd become friends with, someone she put her life on the line to protect back at the lake house. 

"oh, didn't expect you to get here so quickly," sun said, pulling his lips away from sydney who glared at alec in a way bambi had never seen. 

"what, the fuck... is this?" alec started off with. 

"a set up i believe," sun said with a wicked grin on his face. 

"ivan! why don't you come on out here?" sydney said. 

bambi glared, clutching onto the gun in her hands, taking a peek at charlie and johnny who looked terrified. though, there was an odd, though quite the familiar look in their eyes, making her let out a tiny smirk before she trained her eyes back on the two in front of her. 

then, a metal door beside them opened, revealing this so called ivan, bambi's eyes widening once she saw him. the man, ivan, stood with a smirk on his face as he moved to stand next to sun. bambi couldn't help but glare at him, for this was the so called mystery man that'd been watching them. 

"you want to tell us why before we end this?" bambi asked. 

sun smirked before he rolled his shoulder cooly, as if he wasn't afraid of the two in front of him. so, sun let out a small sigh, annoyed that he didn't get the dramatic reactions he'd hoped for and decided (against his better judgement) to explain. 

"did you really think those fucking rumors came out of nowhere?" sun asked, a knowing look on his face as he stared at the two.

suddenly, alec's eyes widened.

"you started them, want to tell me fucking why before i put a bullet between ya eyes?" alec asked, his finger threatening to pull that trigger.

and even though they, and everyone else knew this needed to end, he had to know. so, he mentally rolled his neck and got into character.

"ya know, my parents and yours used to get along, but yours lived a dangerous lifestyle, so being around them put my mom and dad in danger," sydney said, wearing a sickening smile as she stared at them.

now, mind you, the only time alec wanted to cry was at his parents funerals, but right now, it felt like he was dangerously close because he really didn't like where this was going.

"they were having a lunch date, a fucking lunch date when a fucking assassin jumped out the wood works and killed everybody moving leaving little 7 year old me, fucking alone. but no, i didn't blame the assassin, i couldn't, i mean because 8 years later i find out the infamous kingpin pop's lead assassin murked him in his vacation home in LA," sydney continued with a dead look in her eye as she turned to look at bambi.

bambi had no interest in this bitches sob story, because it wasn't like bambi was going around concocting dr.doofensmirtz level evil plans on people that had nothing to fucking do with they own misery.

but in order for this to end on a clean note, they needed answers. that much bambi knew.

not to mention the way sun was looking at her the entire time, which was essentially like a love sick puppy. any other day, maybe, fucking MAYBE, it would've been cute, but due to the fact that they'd been plotting to murder alec and probably bambi for the last couple of years, that really flipped the way that shit was looking.