numbah twelve

***

"there's a party tomorrow?" asked bambi

bambi was just told by xanaria that she was going to a party tomorrow, and she was inviting bambi. charlie, johnny, and sun don't go to parties so they were sitting this out.

"not really, it's a kick back. hosted by her. i think her name is like brandy." she said pointing towards a girl across the quad who was the center of like 20 people

"want to go with me? it'll be fun. there will be weed, music, drinks. all that jazz" x said taking a sip of her water.

"yea, sure of course," said bambi as she fixed her sweats a bit and took a sip of her lemonade. "come over, we'll get ready together. bring your shit, bring narco." said bambi as she stood up.

"bet, imma go to my dorm and get my shit, and i'll meet you at your dorm" said x.

the two girl walked each other to the dorm building and went to their own dorm rooms. bambi walked into her dorm and sat her lemonade down.

alec laid on the couch but as soon as bambi walked through the door he was walking towards her. "are you going to brandy's kick back?" bambi asked alec as she gave him a kiss on the lips.

"i was thinking about it, but i'm gonna assume that you're going so i guess i'm going" he said with a shrug as he picked up a grape from the table in the kitchen and ate it.

"okay well, xanaria is coming over to get ready with me. it'll take us an hour or two to get ready, then we'll be done." bambi said as somebody knocked on the door.

"that should be x. narco is probably with her. you guys can do whatever niggas do" bambi said as she went to open the door, hearing alec laugh behind her making her smile a bit. she opened the door to see xanaria with a small bag and her kaboodle. narco was next to her.

"come on, let's go get ready" bambi said. x swung her arm over bambi's shoulder as they walked to her room.

alec and narco looked at each other and sighed.

bambi and xanaria walked into her room and sat at her vanity. "okay so deadass. what are we doing. full face, glam, highlight. or are we doing subtle makeup." asked x.

"if we do the full face, it'll take like an 2 hours for us to do everything including get dressed" bambi said getting out her makeup.

"i'm fine with that" xanaria said. and so the girls started on their makeup. the makeup took about an hour and then they had to get dressed and do their hair.

"here, i know you have to fix your hair" bambi said handing x her flat iron.

"thanks babe" said x as she hooked it.

"i want to start doing my edges today, and i was wondering if i should use this?" asked xanaria as she held up the forgotten tub of eco gel.

bambi snatches the tub and threw it across the room. "no, that's bad for you" bambi said handing her, her new gel.

"then why do you have it-?" xanaria begun to ask but the two boys had burst into her room, guns raised.

"what happened?" alec asked. bambi and x looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"when the hell did y'all two get guns?" asked xanaria. bambi got up from her seat at the vanity and walked over to the two.

xanaria knew about their lifestyle, and actually didn't care. the gangs, the drugs, weren't new to her. she grew up in london, a not very nice part and knew about this lifestyle. she wanted out of the house, so she got her shit together, made sure her grades were perfect every year, and for her junior year she was given a scholarship to their infamous seabord academy.