Chapter #1

Stella POV:
My family just told me to leave and not come back. I am sick I have cancer and bad asthma. I hope to find someone to care for me. I set down on the steps of the tower at Bondi beach I hope I don't get into trouble, but I don't feel well.

Deano POV:
Hey Whippet, is that a young lady setting on the steps of the tower? Yes, I go check on her.

Whippet POV:
Hi sweetie is everything ok? No, my family just kicked me out of the house with all my stuff. Oh no please come into the tower we help you. Thank you. My name is Ryan, and this is Dean. But everyone calls us Whippet and Deano.

Stella POV:
My name is Stella Maxwell. Wait a minute we have a lifeguard name Trant Maxwell. He is my cousin I have another cousin name Jess Pollock. They both are lifeguard here. Cool I wish I was old enough to become a lifeguard. But I may not make it to become anything I have cancer and I have bad seizure.

Maxi POV:
Little Stella is that you? Yes, it me I got kicked out of my house. Oh no I going to call my aunt and asked why.

Kiki
Hi Trant, what do you want?

Maxi
Why did you kick out you daughter she's at Bondi beach Tower crying.

Kiki
Because of the cancer and her seizures, we can't afford to care for her we just had a baby boy don't call me or Jess to call West again. Goodbye.

Hoppo POV:
Was that her mom? Yes, I'm sorry can I go get some help for my cousin. I made need to bring her to my house and care for her. Yes, go ahead and Jess has the day off you take this week off to help your cousin. Thank you boss. You're welcome.

Stella POV:
Hey sweetie you are coming with me I life with Jess. Yes, I get to see my other cousin. I can't believe that my family kicked me out because of my new baby brother. Either can we. Bye whippet and Deano thank you for helping me. Anytime sweetie.

Jess POV:
I see a mad Maxi and a really sad Stella. Hey cousin what wrong? She got kicked out of her house because of her cancer and seizure they just had a new baby boy. What. okay your room is still the same. I talk to the children service, and they said they are allowing us to adopt her, and she need to find a place to work after school. Hoppo.

Hoppo
Hi Jess dose Stella needs a job I see she has a id for Frist aids and jet ski?

Jess
Yes, oh we are adoption Stella and she need a job for after school and her chemo treatment.

Hoppo
Okay the lifeguard tryouts are tomorrow if you want to bring her to tryout.

Jess
I asked her she asleep right now I called you later.

Hoppo
That fine talk to you later.

Jess POV:
Stella may have a job Hoppo want her to try out for the lifeguard tomorrow. That be good she be close to us and if her seizures get too bad, she be close to other people that are able to help with the seizure.

Stella POV:
Yes, I would love to tryout with you guys tomorrow I'm just a little scared because of my seizures. We here for you.