Chapter #35

If my Spanish are not right please let me know. I know so and look it up on Google.

Stella POV:
I'm watching the water and see a few teen come over to Jess and Maxi they are at the middle flags.

Middle flags to central
Hey Stella can you please come down and help they  speak Spanish. We can't understand what they need.

Central to middle flags
Copy she on her way.

Stella POV:
I run down to middle flags. They are speaking Spanish.

Stella:
Como puedo ayudarte (How can we help you?)

Nick:
nuestra hermana falta por favor ayúdanos
(Our sister is missing please help us find her)

Stella:
Te ayudaremos a encontrar a tu hermana.
(We will help you find your sister.).

Cuantos años tiene tu hermana

(How old is your sister)

Nick:

ella tiene cinco años

(She is 5-Year-old.)

Grecia. (Thank you.)

Stella:

de nada (your welcome)

Stella to central and all Lifeguards:
We have a missing 5-Year-old. She speaks Spanish so please be careful.

North end to Stella
We have a girl aged 5 we bring her up to the tower.

Stella to North end:
Copy I tell her brothers.

Stella

enchondromas a tu hermana

(We found your sister)

por favor ven conmigo a la torre

(Please come to the tower)

Jack:
Gracias

(Thank you)

Stella

de nada

(You're welcome)

Deano POV:
Thank you for helping the guys. I'm glad you know Spanish and able to clam the guys down. We got back to work.

Stella POV:
Hey Deano. I going to see if I can stay in Hoppo office I am starting not to feel well. I'm getting dizzy. Yes, let me radio him up to help I don't want you to walk if you dizzy. That fine.

Central to Hoppo:
Can you please come over to the tower. Stella is feeling dizzy.

Hoppo to Central
Copy on my way now and West is taking over for Stella.

Hoppo POV:
Hey sweetie Let get you to my office to rest. I pick her up and West open my door. I going to cover for her. She doesn't look like she feels well. Thank you west. I got to work on the computer. I see my girlfriend Stacey asking me how Maxi and Jess are doing after last night. They are doing better.

Stacy
I found a 5-bedroom house for rent to own. I hope it helps them.

Hoppo
Thank you, sweetie I will let them, know.

Stacy
Okay I call you tonight.

Stella POV:
Hey Hoppo I'm feeling better. I think it was my meds. May I go to the tower.

Hoppo POV:
Yes, you may. But if you feel dizzy again, please let one of the boys know. I have a meeting to go to so here is my copy of keys for my house and my office here. I walked her over to the tower and spoke. Hey boys please keep an eye on Stella I have a meeting to go to.

H-men and Azza
We will boss. Be careful out there.

Hoppo
I will. Bye.

Maxi POV:
We closed the beach and made it back to Hoppo. I see Stella smile and making some ham and cheese sandwich for dinner. I went to wash up and see Stella holding her head. You okay Luna?

Stella POV
Yes, I'm fine just a little headache that all. Hey Hoppo I just made some ham and cheese sandwich for dinner I hope you don't mind. We don't.

Hoppo POV:
Oh, Guy me and Stacy have a place for you guys to move into. It a 5-bedroom and 4 ½ bath. It your if you want it. It 5 minutes away from here and 10 minutes from Bondi.

Stella Maxi and Jess:
We want it to thank you. We can we move in a how much are we going to pay you for the month?

Hoppo
You can move in when you want to and nothing, we are giving it to you guys. Save the money for the rooms and for food and Stella medicine and for anything else you need.

Stella
Thank you Hoppo. I can wait until next week. I think I may need to say for a little longer.

Jess
Next week is fine with me.

Maxi
Next week is fine with me too. Hoppo what do you say this is your house?

Hoppo
You can stay for how long you need.

Stella POV
Good night, guys see you tomorrow.