Chapter #48

Stella POV:
I turn in both artworks. I have a test to do this morning. I had breakfast and told Hoppo I be late to work because of the test. It was fine.

Jess POV:
We just drop off Stella at the college. for her testing. We made it to Bondi beach and got to work.

Central to North end
There a little kid wave at you about 40 meters to your right.

North end to Central
Copy Jess is going in.

Stella POV:
I just got done with both tests. I wish I had more love from my parents.

Stella
Hey Hoppo I'm done with my 2 tests can one of the boys or you come and get me?

Hoppo
I'm sending H-men to pick you up. If that okay?

Stella
That fine I been in building 4 its rain.

Hoppo
I tell him. See you soon.

Hoppo to H-men
Can you please come over to my office I have a question for you?

H-men to Hoppo
Copy on my way.

H-men
You asked me to your office?

Hoppo
Yes, can you please go pick Stella up from college. She had a few tests to do today.

H-men
Yes, I go get her. What building is she in.

Hoppo
She is in building 4.

Stella POV:
My teacher asked me how are you getting home? Oh, my co-worker is going to pick me up. I have to work. Okay. Oh, you got a on both of your artwork. Thank you. I done them a work one day. I'm a trainee lifeguard at Bondi beach. Cool I love the sunset one. I make you another one day. I'm going to give both to my boss. That cool.

H-men POV:
How was the test? Hard but not to hard I was the last one to finish the test, but the teachers understand that I have to take my time. Oh, that is good. We made it back to work.

Stella POV.
Hey Night, can you please help me to the tower I don't feel well. I feel really tired. Yes, let's get you up there I take your place on the sand. I was in the tower all day anyway. Thank you.

Stella to Hoppo
Me and H-men are switching place I'm in the tower and he is on the beach I started to feel really tried and not well.

Hoppo to Stella and H-men
Copy thank you for telling me. If you need to come to my office and rest.

Stella to Hoppo
Copy will do.