Chapter #54

Maxi POV
I woke up to someone coughing I checked on Stella but she asleep. Hi Jess, you, okay? He signed no I got up sick and can't talk at all. I hope you feel better soon. I asked Bisho if Stella can stay with him or Yatesy. I heard Stella Hi Maxi how are you feeling today? I'm good but Jess is not well he sick and can't talk today. How are you? I'm good I'm good to call Hoppo then Called Bisho or Yatesy to see if I can stay with one of them.

Stella POV:
I hope Jess get better soon. I call Hoppo and let him know.

Hoppo
Hi sweetie how are you today and why are you calling me this early?

Stella
Hi Hoppo I'm calling to let you know that Jess is sick and have no voice this morning.

Hoppo
Oh no thanks for letting me know. Please tell him he has 3 days off to get well soon.

Stella
Thank you Hoppo I let him know.

Bisho
Hi Sweetie, how are you doing today?

Stella
Hi Bisho, I doing well and how are you this morning? I have a question for you?

Bisho
I am well thank you. What is your question?

Stella
Can I stay a night with you Jess is sick and not able to talk at all?

Bisho
Yes, you may and pack a bag for the week. I know Jess when he sicks like this it takes a few days to get better.

Stella
Okay thank you for letting me stay with you.

Maxi POV:
Hey Maxi, I'm staying at Bisho for a week. Okay Stella let me help you get a bag ready for the week then don't forget your meds. We got to Bondi beach and got to work.

Bisho POV:
Hey Stella, we work together all day today. We made it to middle flags. I see Stella smiling and laughing at some kids talking to her after we rescued them a few minutes ago.

Stella POV
I just trying to make the boy feel better. Hey Bisho, you need to go in again. We had 6 rescue each. I start to feel weak. Then everything went black.