Chapter #20

Stella POV:
I got ready for tonight. I don't know why yet. I done my hair it looks like Alot of roses and my green dress. Hi Maxi and Jess, how do I look?

Maxi and Jess
You look beautiful cousin we hope we have fun tonight.

Hoppo POV:
Welcome sweetie and Boys. Stella come up here on the stage. I got you report card, and you test results we all are proud of you. You got all A+ and 100% on your tests. I'm Very proud of you sweetie.

All lifeguards
We all are proud of you.

All Bra boys
We proud of you too Stella.

Stella POV:
Thank you for being here for me and. I very happy to hear you guys are proud of me. I start to cry and smiling at the same time.

Sky POV:
I am proud of you sis. I got all A+ and pass All my tests too. I proud to be your twin brother. I see her smile and laughing. We always been together until we both got kicked out of the house.

Jess POV:
I'm happy for both of you. I'm glad you guys are strong together and not giving up on each other. I hug both and we went to dance.

Maxi POV:
I smile at them. I have not seen Stella or Sky this happy in a while. I hear a bang and turn around and see Sky holding Stella she is having a seizure. Sh**t.

Hoppo POV:
I run over to help with Yak and Quinn behind me. She didn't look good this morning. The seizure was only 1 minute.

Stella POV:
I'm okay sorry. My seizures can come at any time. It's fine sweetie. We went back to partying. I'm having a good time even after the seizure. I am going home, and Sky is coming with us to have a movie night.