Chapter # 30

Stella POV:
We made it back to Bondi. Hi Hoppo I have to work in the tower for a week and Elsa in the tower for 2 weeks. Here is the note.

          To Bruse Hopkins:
Miss Smith has a crack rib and bursting. No heavy lifting for 2 weeks. Tower work only and Miss Maxwell you have a concussion need to be awake every hour and a close eye on for week because of your seizures. Oh, tower work for a week.

      From Dr Cullen:

Hoppo POV:
Okay I'm glad you are okay. I put both of you in the tower. I hope you don't blame us not able to get to you before you got beat up Elsa. Stella I'm sorry you got beat up and hit your head.

Stella:
I don't blame you and the guys help me and got to me in time.

Elsa:
I don't blame you or the other boys. You guys help me and got the guy in jail and save me. Thank you for helping me.

Hoppo
You are welcome and you guys can go home and come back tomorrow. Stella you, okay?

Elsa POV:
I caught her before she hit the floor. She out cold but not a seizure. Hoppo something is Wong. Okay I radio up Quinn.

Hoppo to Quinn:
Can you please come over to my office. Stella is pass out and it not a seizure.

Quinn to Hoppo
Copy on my way.

Quinn POV:
I run over to Hoppo office and see both Elsa and Hoppo next to Stella. I checked on her and hear some wheezing. She okay just where she has a concussion. Let sleep on you she has some wheezing, but we keep an eye on her. Thank you, Quinn, your welcome. Hey Stella, you pass out have some wheezing. But we need to keep an eye on you.

Stella POV:
Thank you, Quinn. You're welcome. Can I lay on your couch Hoppo? Yes, you can. I fell asleep.

Elsa POV:
Hey Hoppo I see you tomorrow I'm going home. I may be late tomorrow I have a Dr appointment for my headaches. That fine see you tomorrow at noon.