Chapter #5

Yak POV:
Do you want me to stay with you during the treatment? Yes, please I never had anyone to stay with me for the chemo. I'm staying and Maxi just text saying he be here soon. Jess had to go to Marbra beach Koby need him for a hour.

Dr Green
Stella Maxwell it's time to go back for the chemo. You have someone with you today? Yes, Yak from Bondi beach. Cool hi Bobby thank you for staying with Miss Maxwell the chemo treatment is hard on her body. Yes, her cousin will be here soon his name is Trent Maxwell. Okay he can come back when he gets here. Just tell him to ask for Dr Green. We will.

Stella POV:
They got the treatment started. I start talking to Yak. My family kicked me out of the house yesterday. After My Mom had my baby brother. They said they couldn't afford the treatment or my seizures anymore, so Jess and Maxi adopt me, and I do online schooling. I have to get a job or go into a group home. Hand me the can please I'm going to be sick.

Maxi POV:
I asked for Dr Green. He took me to where Stella is. Oh no the chemo is making her sick again. Hey little moon I'm here Maxi. I hug her and say I'm here for you. You beat everyone at the tryouts. I hope to get the trainee, or I go to a group home. Hey Deano said if he has to, he adopts you too keep you out of the group home. Thank you. We set and talked about surfing and work. Okay Miss Maxwell you are done see you next week for your chemo treatment. Bye Dr Green.

Stella POV:
We made it back home and I made a smoothie. We had dinner and went to bed.

Hoppo
Hi Stella, you got the job as a trainee. I see you at 5:30 tomorrow morning with Jess and Maxi.

Stella
I got the job. Okay See you tomorrow at 5:30.

Stella POV:
Hey cousin I got the job I'm a trainee I start tomorrow at 5:30 with both of you.

Maxi and Jess
We are happy for you. We all 3 are together as trainees.