Terms

I watched him turn just slightly as he started working on the car. He said he was changing the oil since we drove so far and it was nice to see him sweat over a car engine. He had to run it so the oil would be hot, and now he's shirtless, under the car, and I had a nice view of his abs stretching out as he reached for things and I was smiling as he pushed himself out from under the car again.

"What are you staring at?" He asked me and I smiled and shrugged as he started to wipe his hands on a rag.

"Some hot guy changing oil." I waved it off and he laughed lightly as he now grabbed a plastic container again and a funnel.

"Come here." He waved at me and I stood from the stairs and moved right to his side as he put the funnel in and opened the bottle. "This is us right?" He asked as he started to pour the new oil in. "No more old things making us slow down... all new, going with a steady flow... making everything in the car work just as it should."

"You are such a guy." I heard Jesse and I turned to see him at the top of the stairs.

"I think it was ok, maybe better if I knew more about what the oil actually does in the car." I told him and he laughed lightly and pulled me in before giving me a kiss.

"I got in touch with a few friends... up north. They're willing to help. I am headed home." Jesse put his hands in his pants and walked down slowly so he could see what we were going to do after.

"North?" I asked and he nodded.

"They're in New York. Well, part of the little family is. They're going to get on a phone call and talk about protection spells with their little sister, she knows more, and she lives near me in Ohio. I might as well try and help out if she needs it."

"She's in Ohio?" I asked knowing that if she had sisters in New York she must have a reason to be away from them.

"Yes, her mate is a doctor they move around a bit for now." He told me and I nodded slowly. "They're young but the know what to do. I helped them a little bit ago, not long ago." Jesse added before shrugging slowly and then taking a deep breath. "It was really nice to see you Zander, and very nice to meet his newest, and only woman I have met." He took my hand, kissing over my knuckles before laughing and turning to hug Zander.

"Do you need a ride to the airport?" Zander asked him and I wondered where Bianca was, and if they would say goodbye as well.

"No. I have that ride app coming for me. Bianca said she was going to sleep or nap." Jesse added and moved towards the stairs. "I will call in and see how you two are when I get home."

"Ok. I would tell you we might see you soon but we don't want to bring the hunters near a pack." I watched them talk about details, when we should all get together again, how Zander would check in with his son and make sure that he was doing ok and then Jesse was really leaving.

"Don't.. ever compare your relationship to a car." Jesse called out before he was fully in the car out front.

"Fine, mister romantic, where is your husband?" Zander asked and I felt my jaw drop as he challenged him and I rolled my eyes as Jesse laughed it off and kept getting in the car. "Let's go." He wrapped his arms around me now and pulled me in so I was right against him.

"I do agree with him... I didn't really get what oil does... it wasn't poetic if that is what you meant it to be." I told him just in case that was how he meant it.

"Ah, so you would rather have the old fashioned sonnets?" He asked me and I laughed and shook my head.

"You don't need to woo me Zander." I told him and he shook his head slowly.