Humans

"I hate that humans don't know about us." Bianca whispered to me in the back of the truck. Jesse, the other vampire and a good friend of most 'good vamps' was talking about how to go about finding a witch. He seemed slightly distracted as it was, but he was nice enough.

He was obviously gay, the way he looked at Zander after they hugged then to me made me feel like he was a proud older brother approving of me and him.

He was coming around to not only help find a witch... but get me sorted with an entire line of clothing. He told Zander and I that he did his best thinking while shopping.

I walked with Bianca's arm wrapped in mine. I saw a few other vampires in the mall, scented a few wolves but no one made a move to attack. We were among humans, and while they were present everyone knew that we had to be good. We didn't want to expose any of us.

Hunters wouldn't even attack in broad daylight in front of too many humans.

We were safe in large crowds, and a mall was the biggest idiotic place. I hated them. I did most of my shopping on line. But we didn't have time to wait for packages. We might have to leave at a moments notice, and I wasn't sure if Zander had an escape tunnel in his home.

I giggled at the thought and he looked over at me and raised an eyebrow but I just smiled wide at him. Bianca tugged my arm and pointed at something and I looked over and saw one of my own designs and I just nodded and knew that was part of my comfort line.

"Let's go." I told her and we walked off, the two men still talking about witches and how exactly they would help still. Jesse was mostly listing names and how he has either helped them, or how they could help at a price.

I got a few pairs of jeans from my own store and line, a couple sweaters, a lot of tank tops, and then I was in the dress section when Jesse started tossing skirts and outfits at me to try on.

When I was done ringing up thousands of dollars I made sure that I had my discount and only paid what the cloths cost and it was less than what any of them thought. I shrugged when Jesse asked how I did that big of a discount.

"She owns the label." Zander told him and I saw the shock on his face and I smiled. 

"You're that Vivian?" He asked me and I nodded. "I didn't know you were a vampire. Oh my god. I need to know-"

"Jesse. I need you to focus on what we really need done. After this I am sure Viv will give you the best discounts in all of her stores and fashion stuff." Zander cleared his throat as we walked out, Zander had both large bags and I walked towards another store, Jesse now leading me around.

"You help me Jesse, you can have couture whatever you want. Name it and it's yours. You want me to make you an entire wardrobe it's done." I told him and he squealed before doing a little dance and shaking his head.

"Punch me in the face if this is a dream. Oh my god. You are a goddess. And you're from England? How the hell did I not know?" He let his accent slip and I just smiled at him.

"It's easy to miss when I was never in the spot light all those years." I told him and then he started to think hard as I got to another high end label.

"I am going to start making calls to all the witches that owe me favors. See who hates who and who is willing to work together. I have heard that some witches, if they are strong enough, or have enough power can not only kill another witch wishing harm, but can also put a blessing on someone so no other witch can find them or track them like they are doing you." He took off after finishing and I started looking around for shoes.