Present

I woke up to kisses on my neck, a scrape of a fang and I squirmed only to hear a groan before letting the rest of my body become aware of what else was happening in the bed.

Zander had his hands on my hip, and the other in my hair, when he nipped my skin my eyes flew open. "You're okay." He said and I felt him turning me. "I wanna taste you." He growled at me and I met his eyes before he leaned in and gave my lips a peck before his mouth moved to my neck.

"Ahh." I screamed when his fangs scraped my nipple and kept going down. I moved my legs apart when he kissed over my belly button. I felt his hands spreading my lower lips apart he groaned against my clit and I bucked my hips in surprise.

"Keep still." He demanded before his hands went to my hips and held me down.

I whimpered as he went back to licking and sucking. When he used his fingers and curled them just inside I orgasmed long and hard and when he was back in my face I grabbed his head and pulled him to me.

"You are mine Vivian." He pulled back and his red eyes met mine and I couldn't help but nod at his claim. "Say it for me." He demanded.

"I'm yours Zander." I told him and he lifted his lips up in a snarl before I leaned in to him and licked over one fang before I felt my own descend. "All yours." I whispered and his lips moved down to my jaw, moving me face away I let him lick over my neck. "Zander..." I felt myself realize what he was doing, he was trying to create a bond.

"What?" He asked pulling away and I shook my head and felt the tears start to rise into my eyes. He had a wife. He had a bondmate before me, I can't just be the second one. I gulped hard and he looked so confused as he sat up. "Vivi, look at me and tell me what just happened." He demanded, cupping my face.

"You've already bonded someone else." I said and felt everything wash over me at once. I grabbed the sheet from the bed and pulled away. I used my speed to get things and got out of the room.

I took deep breaths and felt the tears that had been welling up streak down my face and I tried to wipe them away before I found anyone. I got to the other side of the building and went to a dark corner before tugging my clothes on.

I pulled my boots on and before I could find my way out an alarm sounded above me, making my ears burn just a bit. I crouched down and stayed where I was. I curled into a ball and tried to stop crying but for some reason I felt dirty, and used, and tricked into finally giving myself to someone who wasn't worthy. Someone who could never be mine.

I sat there, crying for almost an hour before I heard someone cooing over me and I looked up to see a man I didn't know, he looked scared, his hand outstretched and I gulped and shook my head. He called through a walkie talkie saying he found me in a section and I was curled up.

I heard feet moving, lots of them, and then I felt other vampires closing in and I looked to the man who had been on the walkie talkie and he just asked me to stay where I was.

"Ma'am, we just have orders to keep you contained, you tried to run, and we can't let you do that. I am so sorry." He told me when he realized that I was going to run.

As soon as the alarm switched off and I could feel the men closing in, I took off. I tried to find my way out. I hit the tunnels I had come through, getting a bit lost before finding my way out, and out of a different club than what I had first seen.

It was closed, the doors locked from the outside. But I made my way upstairs, I found a door leading out and I weaved in and out of people walking towards me, not knowing where I was going, where I could go, nothing.

And then I felt it. I was being watched. I stopped on a corner, and I looked all around. Trying to see someone who could see me, but I didn't. But I heard whispers.