Home

I woke up the next morning, shifted in bed when I realized that Zander wasn't with me and I sat up and pushed off all the blankets. I got to my feet and ran my hands through my hair, feeling it tangled and out of sorts. I looked for my bag and saw that it was on a vanity in the room. I went to pick something new to wear since the clothes I was wearing was all wrinkled from sleep.

I found a short green summer dress, and since it was still so hot at night, I slipped it on and set the clothes I had been wearing in a small pile. I kept my shoes and socks off and went in search for Zander.

I got downstairs quickly, finding the kitchen empty, I moved closer to the front of the house before I saw a note.

Went to find you more artistic instruments. Blood is in the fridge, as well as the dinner Rosie left us.

~Z

I smiled at the note, turned on my heel and went back to the kitchen and set to work on warming up the enchiladas. I was half way through my third one when Zander called my name from the front door.

"In the kitchen." I called out and moved to put his plate in the microwave. I hit the button to warm everything up. I had just turned to take another bite when he was in front of me, leaning down and giving me a bone melting kiss. I was pushed back until he lifted me onto the counter.

"What are you heating up?" He asked looking around when we heard the beeping.

"Your food." I said and licked my lips as he leaned in to give me another peck. "I am almost done." I told him when he went to grab his plate. I had put 4 on there knowing he was probably hungrier than I was.

"Go and see what's by the front door." He told me and rubbed my lower back when I just went to eat my food.

"I will wait for you." I told him and he shook his head, bringing my face to his with a simple tug of my arm and gave me a quick peck.

"Go." He whispered and I swallowed another bite before taking off into the foyer. Leaning against the wall near the door was three huge blank canvases, a wooden easel, there were three medium sizes and three small as well as four bags keeping them all upright.

I squatted and started to go through all the paints he bought. I had tears in my eyes as I got to the types of brushes. There were some kits so I would be able to blend the colors and a couple paint pallets a couple different sizes as well.

I heard Zander and I looked up from the floor to see him coming closer. He looked a bit worried and I wiped my face and smiled before sniffling. "It's too much." I told him and wiped my face again as I looked at it all. 

"It's what will make you happy. And I want you happy. I want you here Vivi. I want you to do what makes you happy. I want you to do the landscapes you are amazing at." He told me and I bit my lip and looked at all the colors before back up at him. "Come here." he held out his hands and I set mine in his. He pulled me up, grabbed my around my waist and lifted me higher so I could wrap my legs around his hips.

"Thank you." I whispered and held in a sob from out of nowhere and he leaned in again, snagging my lips and getting slightly rough with the kiss. I felt a rush of air around me and before I could pull away, Zander threw me onto his big bed.

"She's gone my love, what do you think about a little fun now?" He teased and I got to my knees, meeting him at the side of the bed.

"Is that all I am Zander?" I wanted to tease him. "A little bit of fun?" I asked and kissed the parts of his neck I could reach and he growled.

"You know that's not how I meant it." He told me and I felt his hands on my ass as he pulled me closer and I nipped over his collarbone. Before I realized what happened he had ripped the dress trying to get it off of me.