Bianca

We walked into the loud cheering crowd, after 3 hours of awkward silence and lots of text updates about what was happening at Zander's club. The people around us who really looked at him stopped and tried to turn away as if not wanting to be noticed. I saw one look almost frightened at Zanders presence and actually take off running for the door.

He got to the inner circle and pushed his way through before baring his teeth at the men fighting. "This is my club. We do not fight, we do not bet, and we sure as hell don't cheer either on!" He shouted and looked at the fighters. "You want to fight? You'll fight me." He growled like an animal and I shivered as he took off his jacket and then pulled his shirt over his head. "Everyone but staff and these two out!"

He looked over at me and moved to hand me his jacket. "Where do you want me?"

"Where I can see you. If this is going on downstairs I don't want to know what is going on up there. If you don't want to watch head back to the car. Just let me know." He said and I gulped.

"I'll find a seat." I told him and he nodded and looked around before he was moving men around as he pushed his way to the bar. A man was behind it, not looking happy but he nodded and bowed his head in respect when he saw Zander coming his way.

"You give her what she wants. No one touches her." He ordered and the man nodded and when he went to move I heard a scrape and looked down to his leg and saw a peg-leg. "Look at me." Zander said and touched my cheek. "You be safe." He said and I saw him glare at someone who bumped into him.

"Don't get too hurt." I told him and he looked back to me. "We had plans remember?"

"Do you have that little faith in me?" He asked before sneaking in towards me and kissing me hard. I reached up to cup his jaw and trying to his keep him close. "I have to handle this." He told me and I nodded and held onto his jacket and shirt.

"He'll be fine." The man behind the bar said and I turned to him.

"You're the one who told him what was going on?" I asked and he nodded.

"I usually work at another club. There are been rumors going through, I switched with someone and came into work seeing all the bets. I knew he was coming to NOLA so I notified him. Sorry, didn't know he was taking you on vacation."

"We're not on vacation. We're on the run..." I said before nibbling my lip. I should stop there. I heard a shout and looked over and saw another man in the small circle where to two fighters were. "Who is that?"

"That is the manager that Zander put in charge... he allowed this to happen." I cringed when I saw Zander start to punch him in the stomach over and over as he held him close.

I almost jumped when I saw the two men who were fighting move to protect the man Zander was beating to a pulp but Zander dropped the man and turned grabbing two arms headed for his face and then another headed for his gut and he pulled so they knocked into each other and bent so one flipped over him and landed hard and he made sure the one that didn't flip had his hand back so they could fight fair.

The man was already pretty beaten up and with two swift hits to his jaw he was falling to the ground and Zander stood above him before reaching down to grab his throat. With a snarl, he raised him up and bit his neck and ripped it. I turned my eyes away and that is when I saw the man who was supposedly the manager looking right at me. He turned and talked to the man who was still trying to get up after being flipped and told him something. I watched with careful movements getting ready to either run on hit him with something if he tried to come at me.

In a blink he was in front of me and had his hands in my hair and I screamed at the pair before my fist collided with his chest and he was pushed back far enough that while he still had my hair I was pulled of the stool and almost fell.