° Chapter 15 ° - Epilogue

" You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending ''

- C. S. Lewis

  Sunday afternoon we were all at my place, ready to play the final of our little tennis tournament

Christian accepted the Williams brothers more warmly than Olivia, so I might give him the title for his behavior, especially towards my man. However, as soon as Alex and Adrian arrived, he cornered him to have a '' little chat'', as he put it. No doubt to give him a piece of his mind. But, most of the day Chris was civil.

''Definitely an easy win, Rose. Don't worry, you got him " Alex whispered in my ear from behind.

" Not sure if that's true Williams. I hit my balls just fine, you'll see " Christian commented, with a half-grin on his face.

" As I said you got this and be ready afterward for your reward " He whispered again in my ear, quieter this time. 

After a lavishing kiss on my neck, he raised his head, towards Christian " No comment on your balls, Andersen " and he stalked out the door.

★ ★ ★ ★

Christian lost the match later on, not because he didn't play well but I wanted that promised reward from Alex so bad that Christian had to leave his heart and body on the court.

Taking the dinner outside to eat,  I tripped on the way, making Alex fly towards to catch me before I hit the ground.

Looking directly at the eyes I love, I told him " Thank you for catching me, Alex "  Not referring to my near fall.

 He pressed his forehead to mine.  " Always, Rose. A million times over, I will always be there to catch you ."

THE END

♥️♥️♥️ ♥️♥️