Soon To Be Dr.Kim

First- I want to thank you all for your quick responses🥺💖.

Second - I am trying to make the oneshots as much likeable as possible for you all to enjoy. Thats is all I want😚😚.

Third (Important)- I can post some request, While I cant for some other. Please Dont take it to Heart-

As I said before!! Im just doing what majority of you all wanted First!!!!!!! I will do the other requests Soon!! So please be patient and I hope you will like all the oneshots❤️❤️❤️

________________________________

Letz start Our Game Lovelies( ˘ ³˘)♥

First :

Second:

Third :

Precious:

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

WARNING : Here Tae and Joonie belong to same age, Jungkook and Jimin belong to same age.
If You Dont Like This!! Please Dont Read Further!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Third Person POV

Taehyung is a Medical College student who is gonna leave the college soon , since his 5th year is going to end. His practicals are over and only his written exams are left.

He is one among the bright students in his class along with Namjoon and few students.

He loves his college days specially for the past one year because there is a Student whom he fights with daily. Thats none other than -

Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook joined last year in that medical College and going to 2nd year soon.

He hates (secretly loves) his college days because of Kim Taehyung- His senior.

This all started when Tae accidently Called him 'Pretty Boy' while gawking at him and Jungkook immediately shot up with 'Im not Pretty! Im handsome Dumbass!!'.

And after that day, Tae never leaves a moment to tease him and Jungkook never leaves before retorting.

All though they like each other ( thats because their blush shows whenever they talk with each other.Or should I say flirt with each other?) they dont Confront!!

Namjoon and Tae live in one dorm while Kook and Jimin in another.

Taehyung POV

I and Namjoon were on the way to our dorm through the football field.

Just when I was about to turn, I could see a very small figure near a distant tree and what I could see was the person was not doing any sports nor was he standing.

"Joon!Look there!" I said and Joon did.

"Tae...Its not clearly visible, better lets go and check!" he said and I nodded my head in agreement.

As soon as we reached there, I gasped.

"Kook?" I murmered .

He was sitting on his knees now and we could see he had puked.

Before I could do anythng- he puked again.

I sat down on my toes and rubbed his back, while Joon gave water bottle to me

"Its okay..Its Okay...Just have some water then spit it" I said giving the bottle to him and he did like I said with shaky hands.

"Drink some now Kook" I said and made him drink some.