Dr.Kim(2)

Letz start Our Game Lovelies( ˘ ³˘)♥

First :

Second:

Third :

Precious:
_______________________________________

-----1year later-----

Jungkook POV

I layed on the bed shivering.

It has been 4 days, and still fever,cold, body pains wont go.

I attended my class and was about to get checked up by one of my professor, but my sexy brain made up an amazing lie and I escaped.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Jungkook!! You dont look so well, and you have been saying this for 4 days!! I told you that day to get yourself checked from a doctor or I could give you one!" My professor said sternly after the classes got over.

"N-no sir.. And a-actually I got a c-check up from a doctor...H-he gave me pills and i w-will be allright in no time sir" I said and tried not to stutter too much.

"Oh..then tell me from which Doctor you got checked up?"

I gulped and answered with what came into my mind.

"Dr.Kim Taehyung" I said and got shocked with what I told.

"Ooh...Taehyung? Very well and good.. He is doing a good job and its good that you got checked up from him. He is one of an amazing student who elegantly excelled in this field" he said smiling.

I gave a fake smile and internally phewed...Thank God!! I said the right thing.

"Okay then. You can go and rest today" he said .
I thanked him and left.

~~~Flashback ends~~~

I laid down the rest of the day.

"Kookie... will you be able to come for the college ceremony tomorrow?" Jimin asked

"Yeah!!I mean, I should!! Or professors will get more suspicious." I said huffing.

"I know... but you really aren't feeling well and you also know that its a ceremony where even last year passed out students would come" Jimin said looking at me worridly.

"Yes...But i cant do anything.. Just few hours..I will put an act up" I said biting my lips and heard Jimin sigh.

"And what if Taehyung hyung Or Joonie hyung comes?" he murmered.

"Nono they wont..They would be busy..Yeah!!" I said trying to convince myself and hoping that they wont arrive.

--Next Day--
At College Ceremony

The ceremony is held in an open ground and we students were requested to stand there too welcome them.

We could even ask question personally to them after the ceremony gets over.

Do I care??? No Wayyy!!

Everyone where assembled and the alumini students came one by one.

I was gulping every time they say someone's name. I bit my lips not wanting some people to come.

After some 20 students, the professors were discussing something among themselves.

Thank Goddddd!!! Thank you soo much for helping me.. Thank God he didnt come, or-

"Dr.Kim Taehyung" I heard one of professor say his name on the mic.

I bit my lips and fisted my palms so tightly.