SICK 2(DIPI cont.)

Here is the continuation....Hope you like them🥰❤️

____________

***NEXT DAY NIGHT***

Jungkook had already asked Hoseok to bring Taehyung with him.

He had three reasons for that-
1. He would be working in hospital and Hoseok is free at that time.
2. Hoseok is also good with needles just like him.
3. Taehyung might find Hoseok more comfortable than nurses.

The car ride was almost silent.
"You are taking too much tension for nothing. Its going to be fine, just relax!! Its going to be an almost painless job" Hoseok tried comforting him but he got no reply.

They soon reached the hospital and he accompanied him to Jungkook's cabin.

Taehyung saw Jungkook playing with a small boy and he couldn't help but coo internally.

Hoseok directed him to a room which is inside his cabin.

"Ah! Sit on the bed and relax, Lets wait for Jungkook to come"

It only took 2 minutes for Jungkook to enter the room.

"Hi Tae! I got your reports and except for vitamin D defiency and low haemoglobin content, everything is fine!" he said as he wrote them in clip board.

"Oh! Nice" Taehyung said meekly.

"Yeah! and now coming to the vaccines...You will get 5 in total..3 in arms, 2 in your butt"
Taehyung's eyes widened.

"F-f-five?" He panicked.

"Hey hey!! Just relax, the first 3 wont even pain that much" Jhope comforted while Jungkook took the tray which the nurse had kept some minutes back on the shelf.

"O-okay" Tae mumbled and Jungkook could see how glossy his eyes became.

"Believe me Tae, It gonna be fine. You will feel small pinches, other than that you are going to be totally all right." Jungkook said rolling his arm sleeves, while Hoseok did the same for his other arm.

"H-hyung?"

"Yeah!! He is good with needles too..So dont worry !! you are in good hands" Jungkook replied pressing for sites.

"So now...What you are going to do is close your eyes and take deep breathes for us. Can you do it for us?" He asked and Taehyung nodded his head curtly.

"Good boy" Hoseok rubbed the alcohol pad on that site while Jungkook did the same on the other hand.

"Take deep breathes for me" Jungkook order softly while uncapping the needle and gently inserting it.

Hobi did the same and They could see Taehyung bite his lips.

"There There"
Jungkook quickly did one and without further delay did the other shot too, which got no reaction from Taehyung.

Hobi then took the shot and placed a bandaid few seconds ago.Now Jungkook took off the needle and massaged the site gently, bandaiding it.

"There we go! 3 is done!" Hoseok exclaimed excitedly.

Tae opened his glossy eyes and let out a sigh of relief.