Vitamins

Third Person POV

Currently, Jungkook was sitting outside a cabin in hospital and he doesnt even know why he was sitting there. But his guts gave him a bad signal.

So what happened previously??

Jungkook is having upcoming basketball match in Australia and now , he wasnt feeling good. He was getting tired and wasnt able to think properly. He thought he could manage but his coach ordered strictly to get checked by a doctor.

He lives in Busan but then for the practice, he came to Daegu. He knew no doctors or hospitals in this place. So, his coach himself suggested a hospital. As much as Jungkook didnt want to go, he didnt want to fail his team too.
So with grudge, he went to the hospital and got himself checked.

The doctor was a middle aged man. He checked him thoroughly and then concluded with-
"Okay then Jungkook. Everything is okay and I have given the prescription to this nurse. She will then assist you further hm?"

Jungkook was more than happy to escape from the hell without getting a shot. He looked at the doctor who gave a soft smile. Jungkook couldnt help but give a big smile in return.

As soon as he came out of cabin, the nurse told him to follow her. He did and ended up in front of a cabin.

"Please wait here. The nurse will call you." She said and went away before he could ask further questions.

And thats how he ended up in this situation.

It barely took another 10 minutes, when the door opened-

"Jeon Jungkook" One nurse called out and he shivered at the deep voice.

"Yes" he mumbled and was completely shook when he saw the person who called him out.

"Taehyung Hyung?"

Taehyung was completely surprised too. His shirt was tugged in. He had his glasses on and held clipboard with one hand.

"Hey! Um..Please come inside" He said and lead the way.

"Hey Jungkook. What's wrong?" Taehyung asked calmly adjusting his folded sleeves , keeping his palm on Jungkook's forehead to check his temperature.

"Im fine hyung. Just felt myself a bit weak and I-i got basketball match in Australia soon. So my coach compelled me to get a check up" He said mumbling the last sentence with grudge.

"Oh!! Thats good. Its better to always get yourself checked up, specially since you are going to play an important match."

"Isnt this your 5th year of medical college hyung? Then why are you here?" Jungkook asked genuinely confused.

"Ah..Im doing my internship here and its been 6 months." Taehyung told and smiled.

"You didnt tell me?" Jungkook pouted looking or tried looking mad.

He heard Taehyung chuckle.
"Whenever I start talking about my medical college stuffs or hospital stuffs, you always shut me up. So how am i supposed to tell you?"

"Whatever.." Jungkook huffed which made Taehyung to let out a hearty laugh.

"Sit on the table Jungkookie" he said patting the table and going to the corner of the room.

Jungkook saw him sanitizing his hands and the smell of the room really scared the shit out of him.

"H-hyung?" he gulped

"Hm?"

"Why am-why am i here?" he stuttered and he saw Taehyung looking at him questioningly while doing his work.