Food poison

Taehyung POV(Morning 9.00am)

I came over to my brother Kim Namjoon's home for few days since my home in other part of city was getting renowated to the likings of my mom.

I was currently at home as i had only paperworks to do for the patients and i had no appointments.My brother works as fashion designer.

Jungkook, who is junior to my brother , who is studying college now , also lives here since my brother was soo adamant to let him live on his own. Basically my brother adores and spoils this kid who is also painfully adorable , cute, sweet and precious.

Oh not to forget on how much he hates me because apparently Jungkook's parents transferred his medical files to me , making me his personal doctor.
To be honest, i have only seen him run past me and never walk. Everything he does is way to fast when im near him.

It makes me laugh at that cute behaviour but i always advice him to do things slowly , which sometimes he agrees to.

Admist all this , he is really sweet and we feel very comfortable with each other.

It is over 9.00 am. Doesnt he have college today?

I thought of checking on him. I knocked the door gently 2 times. When i didnt get any answer I slowly opened the door only to see a big bedsheet bulk in the centre of bed.

I tip toed and pulled the blanket down just to see him shivering all curled up.

Oh shit!

"Jungkookie baby?" I muttered while pulling the blanket down till his hip level.

"nonono" he muttered trying to get him covered in blanket again.

"Its okay baby. Just few minutes" I mumbled and  hissed when i touched his forehead with my palm.

He was clutching his stomach and suddenly he pushed me off and went to the washroom with whatever strength he had.

I went behind him and held his hair up while he puked.

"Its okay..let it all out"I whispered and i could see that his vomit was quite transparent and watery.

As soon as i felt him relax, I helped him lay on the bed again.

"Jungkookie..look at taehyungie" I tapped his chin with my fingers.

He looked at me. Tears leaking out of his eyes never stopped. He looked pale and tired.

"Baby did you eat any junk or something?" I asked.

"No. I o-only had what i eat usually in c-canteen" he replied tiredly , huffing in between.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes t-taetae" he mumbled almost at the verge of crying again.

I felt like he really was telling the truth.I went along with my intuition.

"shhh its okay love. Can you tell hyung if you had puked again before this happened?"
I asked gently carassing his fingers which were trembling.

"Y-yes fo-four times" he squeaked , crying again.

"m scared hy-hyung" he whispered looking at me crying.

I could feel my heart breaking at the sight. I pulled him into my hug.

"Its okay darling. You have me. I am here with you and im going to take care of you okay?"
I mumbled while rubbing his back in circular motion.

I could feel him nod his head.

I pulled out from hug after few seconds. "How about i quickly help you brush , change your shirt and leave to the hospital?" I asked gently rubbing his knuckles.