1

"Does it hurt?" I asked Milton nervously.

"Of course it fucken hurts, this isn't natural." he answered through gritted teeth.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No I told you I'd give it a try so I am."

"But if you're in pain."

"I'm not a fucken pansy, I can handle pain so just continue." Milton said, cutting me off.

I had only made it to two fingers before he started muffling his whimpers in the pillow. He was a football jock that had intense training almost everyday and would go home with scrapes and bruises, for him not being able to handle two fingers did make him sound like a pansy. I loved Milton for his tough side but at the moment he seemed anything but.

"There." Milton said, looking back at me. He gave a small moan, one that no one other than me could hear.

I grew with excitement, knowing that he was finally feeling good, and because I had found his g-spot. I had him bent over on his knees and I hover over him as he moaned louder as I rubbed my fingers against his prostate. To make him feel even better I stroked his warm cock in a steady rhythm as I continued to rub his inside.

"I'm about to..." Milton panted.

I removed my fingers and slowed my strokes as he throbbed in my hands. He ejaculated in the condom he was wearing and sighed with relief. He removed the condom and held it out for me to take it from him, and once I did, he laid face flat on the bed as if we were finished. I placed the cum filled condom in the trash can next to my bed and opened a fresh one for myself.

"What are you doing?" he asked as I poked his ass with my cock.

"I still haven't gotten off." I said simply.

"I'm worn and don't want to." he turned his head back to look at me and said, "sorry"

You're kidding right? This great jock says he's worn out after doing nothing other than being bent on his knees and pleasured. I couldn't believe him.

No longer horny at all, I tossed my condom with the other and lay on my back annoyed. I scratched my dirty blond hair and closed my light green eyes, ready to welcome sleep.
Milton said he would try having sex with me but all I got to do was get him off. Being able to please him was a good feeling but being left hanging was unfair.

I welcomed sleep, unfulfilled, I  almost wished that he hadn't agreed to sleep with me.