9

TWO YEARS LATER AND ATTENDING UNIVERSITY

Milton was the same, dating many girls and never getting serious. Though he did take his schooling more seriously, which was at least something that changed for the better. We stayed friends and it didn't take long for us to stop acting weird around each other, though we were not as close as we once were. He moved a couple hours away but we would usually see each other on the weekends, unless he had plans with a woman. I never told him that I remembered that night, if I had, I don't think things would have gone smoothly between us at all.

Tom was working at his family's coffee shop, and surprisingly he and Macy had gotten married after about a year of dating. Though everyone thought it was too quick, they had been married for a year without any hiccups. Still living close, I saw him often. I went to his coffee shop almost every morning.

Raiden was able to tell his family and close friends that he was gay, and was able to find someone who accepted him and they had been dating for about six months and he was happy. Like Tom he went straight to work after high school and was working at a local restaurant as a waiter.

I, who was able to get over my love for Milton not too long after, am attending a community college and dating someone as well and had been living together for the previous nine months.

"You're gonna be late if you don't hurry up." My lover said, shaking me in bed.

"Just five more minutes." I said muffled in the pillow.

"If you don't get up I'll rape you." he knelt over me and slid a hand under my boxes, grabbed my ass then rubbed a finger against my rear entrance.

"Hell no." I protested seriously.

I grabbed him and flipped him on his back.

"You've been threatening me with that since the very beginning and if I wasn't stronger, you probably would have done it already."

"Haha, maybe but saying it gets the job done."

I kissed him deep then made my way down to his already stiff cock and took him in my mouth.

"You don't have time for this." he said, yet his hand had a firm grip on my hair, pushing himself further into my mouth, far enough to hit the back of my throat.

I knew he liked it deep and I usually wouldn't allow his roughness for very long, but like he said, I really didn't have much time. He climaxed within three minutes and waited for him to completely finish. I showed him me swallowing his cum and he grinned, getting turned on again.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow repeatedly.

"Do you really have to ask?" He asked, rushing after me.