7

"I wanted to talk to you about something important." he said, taking a seat on my bed.

Right to the point

"What is it?"

"I know you can't remember anything other than the accident yet, but I wanted to tell you something before Raiden would."

I wondered what it was that he was going to say, whether it would be a lie or if he was actually going to tell the truth.

"I like boobs, I like asses, I like the smell of women and love the touch of their soft curves." he said bluntly.

"I know that already." I said with a slight laugh though I actually felt like hitting him for being so insensitive.

"I like you as a friend, you're my best friend and always have been."

"Okay... what does that have to do with Raiden?"

"I know that you love me."

I wasn't sure what to say because he knew I did, because I confessed, but he didn't know that I already remembered.

"I also know that Raiden has loved you for a long time as well."

I should have acted shocked here but I had known that for a while, it wasn't anything new to me.

"Did you already know that?"

"I did but why are you talking about Raiden, what's he got to do with you liking women?"

I basically ignored the part where he said he knew I loved him and was actually more curious to why he was bringing Raiden up.

"What I'm trying to get at is that Raiden is a good guy who honestly loves you, whereas I'm not able to like you in the way you want."

"So what exactly are you trying to say?" I said irritated.

I had a feeling of where he was going with it and knew this was his way of rejection.

"To put it bluntly, I think you should learn to love Raiden and forget about me in that way."

I wanted to call him a piece of shit, a crappy friend, pathetic, heartless and other things but what I really wanted to say was something that I never would.

'You're a pathetic ass straight guy, who played a woman beneath me.'

"Do you mind leaving?" I asked, rubbing my head. "I'm not feeling too well right now."

"Yeah sorry, I just wanted to get that off my chest so that there were no misunderstandings between us."

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked before he shut the door.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Did I confess to you that night or something? Is that how you found out my feelings?"

"Uh Yeah, pretty much." he lied.

"I didn't do anything funny right?"

"Not that I know of."

"Oh that's good." I smiled lightly. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable by telling you how I feel."

"It's all good."

He said everything normally without any hint of guilt or lying. I didn't know if he did it just to ease his own regret or if he was doing it thinking it would be best for me. Either way, or both, it was one hell of an ass move. What did he think was going to happen once I regained my memories? It's not like I wouldn't know he had lied to me.

I didn't lie about not feeling well, I had a headache and I was feeling sick to my stomach. My best friend and longtime crush was an insensitive ass who had a one night stand with me and out of regret wanted to act as if it never happened. If I was a girl I would have definitely slapped him.

Raiden was right when he said we would both regret it, even if I did get what I'd always wanted, I lost it instantly, and wished I never had it at all. Thinking about Raiden made my headache worse because I had no idea how he was going to act and I didnt know if I had it in me to play dumb.