10 (END)

"Hey, open up." came Tom's voice at the door.

Tom liked to make surprise visits now and then, and it always seemed to be at the worst time.

"Should we invite him in?" my lover joked.

"Very funny." I said. "Let's continue this in the shower." I said. Even though I was short on time I was horny and wanted to get off as well.

"Don't leave me hangin out here." Tom complained.

Irritated that the nuisance outside the door had ruined the mood, I simply walked to the door and swung it open, revealing our full body nudity.

"What the fuck dude." Tom said as he whipped around not wanting to look. "You stupid gays."

Though some may have gotten offended by that comment, when it came from Tom's mouth, we knew he wasn't serious about his insults. Though I know he wasn't completely comfortable with the situation.

"I'm used to you being happily gay Tyler, but what the fuck Raiden, dropping a bombshell like that out of nowhere and now look at you." Though Tom had interrupted us before, he never saw anything and to make sure he never interrupted us again, I decided to scar him for life.

I took Raiden by the hand and pulled him into an embrace and with one hand I slid my hand down his back and grabbed his ass, with the other I placed behind his head. I looked over Raiden's shoulder and smiled at Tom.

"What the fuck dude." He said, then left slamming the door behind him, then muttered "Damn gays." As he walked away.

"Now let's go to the bathroom and take care of these." I grinned as I rubbed mine against Raiden's.

"You don't have time." He protested.

"I always have time for you." I then drug him in the bathroom anyway with a mischievous laugh.

In the shower I massaged his back entrance and slipped a finger in, then easily two, as he was still soft from the night before. I don't know why but the night with Milton crossed my mind and I decided to tell Raiden something that I didn't purposely mean to keep from him.

"Hey Raiden," I whispered from behind him, still playing with his ass, "I have something to tell you that will make your day."

"What is it?" he moaned.

"I never actually had sex with Milton."

"Are you serious?" Raiden whipped around and stared at me intently with wide eyes. "You didn't sleep with him?"

"Nope." I smiled, "but I did put two fingers in him and gave him a hand job." I shrugged. I kissed him and sucked on his lip. "I didn't even get off, oh and I never even kissed him."

"Fuck me!" Raiden demanded.

Though I was already hard, I got even more turned on and couldn't help myself. I whipped him back around and entered him with a single thrust. Wanting to be deep inside of him, I locked one of my arms under and around his shoulder, and the other held firmly on his hip as I pounded into him.

"More." he moaned.

I would have loved to go even deeper but I was already pushing him harder than ever before. Instead I dug my teeth in the crook of his neck, then released in him when he cried out in both pain and pleasure. I kept my teeth dug into and stroked his cock a few times until he came as well.

"You taste like blood." Raiden said when I turned him around and kissed him. He wiped a hand across his shoulder and held it out to see a streak of blood. "Ow."

"Sorry, I got a little too excited." I apologized, after seeing the teeth marks I left on him. "Do you want to do it again? This time I'll be more gentle." I asked seriously.

"You don't have time... Seriously."

"Shit." I said after I looked at my watch, seeing that I was already ten minutes behind schedule. "Sorry Ray," I kissed him gently. "I'll make it up to you."

"I wasn't complaining." Raiden smiled.

"Duly noted." I smiled back then kissed him again and bit his lip.

"Not too often though... I'm not sure if my body would be able to hold out."

"We can't go having you break on us now can we." I said then gently kissed him once again.