2

I woke up to the sound of clicking and Tom's laughter. He was apparently having a ball, taking pictures of us in bed. Next to him was Raiden who showed no sign of laughter; only shock.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Shouldn't we be the one's asking that?" Tom said, nodding in the direction of the bed.

Lying next to me was Milton, who had his face practically cuddled into my chest with my arm wrapped over him.

"Going for the straightest of straight's I see, Tyler." Tom laughed. "Trying to conquer the conqueror," he joked.

Milton was my best friend for years and was a total player, sleeping with many women without making any real connections. Even if he was cuddled next to me no one would have really suspected a thing. Like they said, Milton was straighter than straight.

I on the other hand, was gayer than gay. I actually came out in ninth grade, and with Milton's support who said he knew already, made everything easier. We didn't try to keep it a secret, and because of the quick coming out, I was easily accepted; whether it being okay'd or disgusted by others. I surprisingly made friends pretty easily, though I think that was 95% due to Milton's natural talent of making friends.

"Yeah, but it didn't work out too well." I joked along with him. "He turned me down the moment he realized I didn't have breasts."

"Dude, let's fuck with him." Tom said with a smirk.

"How?" I asked.

"I got a couple good pics but I want to get a better one."

I didn't like where he was going with it, I knew he was going to want me to do something "gay" so that he could use it against Milton.

"Knock it off." I gave a small laugh. " Are you trying to ruin his reputation?"

"Why the hell not, I want women too, but they all swarm around him because of his stupid golden locks and black eyes."

"Jealousy much?" Raiden said brushing his long black hair back.

"Shut up. You too with your, "long black hair and gorgeous vibrant green eyes." he said in a mimicking tone, copying the women who have said the same thing before, while fawning over him.

"You got your pics, just leave it at that." I said casually.

We were both naked underneath the blankets but little showed because of the blanket that covered us.

Raiden cocked his at us sideways like a dog then looked directly at me and I could tell he was studying me, he then gave me a sympathetic half smile. "Let's go man, let's leave the love birds." he gave a fake laugh and tugged Tom out of the room.