ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴇʀᴇ

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

~ it's here ~

⋘ ──── 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔞 ──── ⋙

My mind was blank. Not really blank, more like fuzzy. I couldn't comprehend what had just happened. Did that actually happen?

My head was stuffed into my knees as I leaned against a giant rock. They won't stop coming out, my tears. Why did I- Why would I willingly-

I can't even think straight. The only thing I could think about was how disgusting I was.

How could I have let him do that to me? How could I have asked for it? Begged for it?

Merlin if people knew the truth, they wouldn't spare me another glance. I'm worse than dirt. And I agree. I don't deserve this. This chance at life. Aslan should've just let me drown in the black lake.

Suddenly, I heard a burst of familiar laughter. "Oh my dear Natalia."

My head perked up at the familiar voice. A sweet voice, laced with a hint of malice.

"I already told you, magical pests like your father are not to be trusted." She spat, making my head shoot in the direction of the person.

My heart stopped as the figure walked out from underneath the shadows. "Aunt Layla?"

A wicked grin crept onto her face. "Did you miss me?"

"What are you doing here? Y- you're supposed to me-" "Petrified?"

My crazed aunt shot me an innocent look. One filled with mockery and anger. "Obviously, your loyal subjects are not as loyal to you as one would think." She scoffed, traipsing nearer to me, as though her head was high in the clouds.

As she stepped nearer to me, her bare feet tapped lightly on the sand. I sat frozen as I stared up at the murderer before me.

She rolled her eyes, bending down to my level. "You're as foolish as your mother."

Anger fueled inside my chest, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't talk about my mother like that!"

My aunt backed away in surprise. "I'll talk about my sister any way I want."

I glared at her through my glossed lashes. The audacity on her. "You have no right calling her your sister."

Before she could say anything, somebody cut her off.

"Now, now. Stop teasing the poor girl."

At the sound of the voice, my stomach lurched. My heart jumped to my throat, rendering me speechless. My head snapped everywhere, looking around to find where it came from.

Impossible. This is Narnia. It's supposed to be safe. Safe from Hogwarts. Safe from him. How?

"Surprised Natalia?" He mocked, his voice echoing around me. "You should've known that I would find you."

"You belong to me, after all."

My breath hitched, I couldn't trust my ears. My voice. "T-tom?" I stuttered. "How are you here?"

I could feel him righmt behind me. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. "I will always be with you." I could picture his mischievous smirk clear as day in my head. "You can't escape. I will never let it happen."

My mind was blank, yet a million things ran through it. Lucy, Caspian, Edmund. They wouldn't be safe now. I have to protect them. I have to get rid of these two. But how? How am I supposed to? I feel completely and utterly powerless.