ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴅᴍᴜɴᴅ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
~ the one where edmund finds out ~

──── 𝔭𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯 ────

This is bad. "What do we do?" There's no telling how she would react. Especially since I've hurt her with my sword. I haven't even apologised to her. I have a feeling she's going to hate me more than ever if she were to ever find out.

"I suppose we should find Edmund first and tell him." Susan suggested.

"Let's go then." I rushed around the camp looking for my brother.

──── 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔞 ────

I dragged Caspian's hand towards my tent. "Where are we going?" He laughed as he trudged after me, tripping consistently over my speed.

"To my tent." I replied nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, but I only see you as a sister." Caspian teased. Of course he would think of the dirty side to my words. "It's nothing like that." I huffed.

Upon my arrival, I flipped open the entrance of the tent and made my way to my bed, where my finely built broom laid against.

"What exactly did you want to show me?"

I huffed at his cluelessness and headed for my broom. "I made a broom for me! Isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?" I gushed.

"It's the most beautiful broom I've ever seen."

I rolled my eyes at him and gripped my broom tightly in my hands. "Do you fancy going for a ride?" I beamed at him, hinting its magicalness.

His eyes widened and his jaw slackened. "You made a flying broom? What are we doing still on the ground then?"

I laughed at his eagerness. Stepping out of the tent i swung a leg over the broom. "Well, get on then."

He rushed to sit behind me, holding onto my shoulders awkwardly. "Hold on tight." I teased before taking off into the sky.

The sudden rush causing the prince behind me to wrap his arms around my waist tightly, nuzzling his face into my back in fear of falling off a great height.

After awhile, he gained the courage to look around at the landscapes around us. I flew a great distance around Narnia, flying high enough to avoid anybody who might be watching the skies.

I did tricks in the sky causing Caspian to let out multiple 'whoo's and 'yeah's. The sounds of his yells disappearing into the endless sky. I inhaled the fresh air and ran my fingers through the clouds. The nostalgia of flying mindlessly with Nelly and the rest in the middle of the night looking for places to hang out in rushed over me like a tsunami.

As we were flying over the woods, I realized a large army marching in the direction we came from. "Casp, look." I nudged at the guy who was looking at the rainbows which formed atop the clouds in awe.

The sparkling light in his eyes dulled as he looked over at the army marching towards our camp. "Telmarines." He whispered under his breath. "We have to go back; warn everyone."