The first day at the Academy (Lorax)

-Lorax side-
The Lorax woke up briskly. He packed his bag quickly muttering something about how many trees were killed to get these books. He smiled into his mirror and looked out of his window. He walked out and saw the Once-ler and said "see you at class Once-ler"
The Lorax scurried off to the cafeteria. He sat on a table alone when someone came to sit with him. It was a ginger guy with a microphone. The Lorax was confused because he was just sitting with the Once-ler. "Ummm whats your name?"
"Ed ... Ed Sheeran" he replied.
The Lorax closed his eyes to blink and when they opened again Ed was gone and back at the table with the Once-ler. The Lorax finished his breakfast alone and headed to class early.
~
The day couldn't have felt longer each class felt like 5 hours to the Lorax. Absolutely drained he started to go back to his dorm. Before entering Ed Sheeran appeared in front of him "you want to hang out with us at 4?"
"No ... I'm good" the Lorax smiled a fake smile at him but he was already gone. The Lorax distraught from that strange ginger went into the main room and collapsed on the couch. While he sat there moping the Once-ler walked in "wow, looks like you had a great day"
"Haha"
"Welp as long as you're miserable I'm happy."
"I thought you'd forgiven me"
"I will, just not now I'm still mad at you" he whistled as he walked off to his room the Lorax rolled his eyes he thought the problem between them was resolved.