Part 1 - Capture

a/n: This takes place after the first Avengers movie in the hypothetical situation that Loki defeated the Avengers (pretend the TVA doesn't exist lmao).

"Get your hands off of me!" I shout as I take a swing at one of the soldiers carrying me through the lobby of Stark Tower (which has ironically become Loki's headquarters after his takeover of New York City).

Luckily, I was able to gain some momentum in my swing, and my fist collides with his face, catching him off guard. He yelps in pain and releases me as I swiftly kick the other soldier's legs out from underneath him. I turn on my heel and make a run for it, bolting towards the door.

"Get her!" one of the men shouts. A body slams into mine, knocking us to the floor, but I quickly use our momentum to roll over and pin him under me. I knock him out with a swift blow to the head, then I spring to my feet and resume my running towards the door.

As I reach the door, the glass seemingly turns like panels, flipping over to a black impenetrable side. I yank on the handle in vain; the doors won't budge.  I kick the door with as much force as I can, but it doesn't so much as crack.

Realizing breaking out isn't an option, I turn back to the five soldiers approaching me and sigh. "Shit," I mutter. I have only gone one on five once before, and I barely got through that one.

I quickly reach into my jacket and pull out another knife before swinging at the man nearest to me.  The knife slices his throat wide open (which would typically be enough to horrify me, but ever since Loki's takeover I haven't had much of a second thought about my gruesome killings), splattering the surrounding area in blood. I ignore the blood covering me as I turn to my right and throw my knife with as much force as I can. It makes a satisfying thud as it embeds itself into the chest of the man I threw it at.

I don't have much time to admire my aim as a body slams into mine. We both tumble to the ground, and we continue rolling until I break away from the man who tackled me. We each slam into the ground forcefully, me landing a bit earlier than him. I look up to see that I've landed a few feet away from him.

I swiftly do a kip-up before slamming my foot down onto his neck, crushing it upon impact. 

A new man runs at me and I dodge him, wrapping an arm around his neck as he's running past. He doesn't even have time to react as I snap his neck.

Letting his body drop, I turn to face the last man remaining. I slip a knife from my belt and approach him, and he backs up in return until his back is pressed against the wall. I press my knife to his throat as I put on my best intimidating face (which, to my credit, has gotten much better since Loki's takeover of New York). "Unlock the doors right now and let me leave this tower, and I won't turn your head into a kebab."

He gulps nervously and quickly nods, reaching into his pocket with a shaky hand.

While he's reaching into his pocket, a green mist appears around the handle of my knife. I narrow my eyes in confusion - what in the hell is that? I have never seen anything like it before. Without warning, the mysterious mist multiplies and sends my knife flying across the room, it landing with a clatter in the distance.

"What is the meaning of this?" a man's voice asks.

I turn on my heel to face down the voice's source. A tall, dark-haired man wearing strange leather attire is standing in front of us, his annoyance emanating off of him. There is no mistaking who the man is: Loki, the God of Mischief himself. He glares at me and the soldier expectantly, waiting for someone to answer his question.

"Your asshole soldiers attempted to kidnap me," I shoot back angrily. Am I yelling at a god who could kill me in seconds?  Yeah, I happen to be a bad decision-maker.