Chapter 3

Chapter 3

========

I pulled the covers over my head for the fourth time and closed my eyes, I was begging sleeping to hit me, but apparently it wasn't in the same page with me. With a huff I pulled the covers away and turned to sleep on my back, I folded my arms together above my head and stared into the ceiling and sighed heavily.

What was I going to do with myself after what have happened? I didn't know what was I supposed to do? I wasn't even ready to mate; I didn't want that to happen to me, let alone mating with a total stranger. It wasn't like if I knew anyone who I've wanted to be my mate, but still, that shit was messing with my stupid head, and I didn't want it.

"Damn it!" I cursed and switched to sleep on my side as I grabbed one of my pillows and threw it into the wall, soundlessly it landed on the ground which just provoked me even further.

I jumped out of the bed, and carefully opened my room's door, there was no sound in the house and I didn't want to wake anyone up. As quietly as I could've managed I climbed to the house's roof, with a sigh of relief I looked to the grey sky and was grateful that the dawn wasn't so far away anymore. I should have been doing my patrol at that night, that's probably why I couldn't get any time of sleep, but to the hell with that, I didn't want to take any chances by meeting that girl anytime soon, I was going to leave the country if that meant that I wasn't ever going to meet her again.

I leaned down and stared to the sky as it kept changing its colors between grey, orange and eventually blue, I was bored to the dying point, and I seriously started to think about going to do my patrolling duty, I was the Alpha's son, and I wasn't supposed to be resting my ass off while the rest of the pack got their duty done!

I was walking in the woods by myself but I had that feeling that I wasn’t alone. "I just need to focus", I defended myself as I shook my head and inhaled deeply. That was when I caught a familiar scent; I started to run towards it, it was sweet and yet fiery, the smell drove me crazy.

I reached the edge of the waterfall and there she was, my mate! I quickly stripped to my boxers and drove in. She sensed my movement and turned around to look at me, as soon as I saw her, my breath got trapped in the back of my throat, she was so beautiful to be true. When she was close enough to me, she extended her arm and we linked our fingers together, and I felt elastic through her touch.

We swam back together to the beach where we sat, “You found me” her sweet voice sounded like music to my ears “How did you know I was here? Not that I'm complaining, you know?” she asked and kissed me lightly on my lips then my chin,

I smiled “Your scent, I followed you here” I wrapped my arms around her waist and she placed her hands on my chest, I wanted her closer to me, so much closer, “What is your name?” I asked, wanting to know everything about her,

“My name?” she whispered causing a shiver to run down my spine,

“Yeah, your name” I answered shakily.

“My name is ___”

“Wake up right now or I'm going to bring your father up here and you're not going to like it!"

I rubbed my eyes “Mom?”

“Yes, it’s me who else would it be? Why are you sleeping here, for crying out loud?”

I rolled to the side “I can’t get up right now, I need to sleep”

“Why, honey? At least come down and sleep in your room!"

“No, I am not feeling so good”

“Oh my” she said and then after a moment I felt her hand on my forehead, “Let me check__”