Chapter 5

WARNING SEXUAL CONTACT!!!!!! I MEAN HAPPY BUSSINESS LIKE OH YEAH 

lol ;) enjoy  

Chapter 5

=======

 “What did you just say?” I asked

 “That you are truly my mate” She grins again kissing my lips

"How could you be that sure?"

 “Well, the past nights I’ve been dreaming about you and I couldn’t keep you out of my mind” she gazed deeply into my eyes “then I started to hear voices around me saying that you are my mate, and I ___”

 “Shh” I said rubbing her cheeks with my thumbs “say no more I believe you but how did you found me?”

 Cora smiles “The voices” she looks away “I sound crazy don’t I?” she frowns

 “No, Cora, you are not crazy if only you knew” I sighed getting her attention “We should get going before anyone finds us here”

 Core bit her bottom lip, “okay but before that” she leaned closer again and kisses my lips so lightly. And suddenly I was overwhelmed; I took control and kissed her with passion showing her how much I needed this. I kissed her one last time pulling our faces apart. She smiled making my heart beats even faster “okay let’s go”

 She grabbed my hand guiding me out of the locker room

“Shouldn’t we be more careful?” I asked as she giggled like I said something really funny

 “Oh, Cameron, you have a lot to learn about me” she turned around grinning “I’m different” she winked at me and turned back around. She stopped walking, took a look around; I also was making sure no one was there and again I heard voices. 

“Cora”

 “Shh, we’re good” she started walking again but I could see the school couch.

I started to panic and push Cora to walk faster. My heart was beating fast as we finally was out of the gym, “Cora you do realize the couch was right there? We’re lucky he didn’t see us” I yelled at her pushing my hair back with my hand,

 “He didn’t see us, Cam” she smiled letting go of my hand and kissing my cheek “well, I'll see you later, meet me after school around the flag pole”

 I sighed “Fine” I grinned and grab her hand pulling her closer to me. I leaned closer and touched her lips with mine “See you” I let go of her and walked away,

 “You're a tease!” she yelled and I laughed. I looked back checking her out again she was swaying her hips but this time she was doing it on purpose. I laughed again, I just couldn't wait to make her all mine.

I continued walking I was already late so I didn’t see the point of going to my next class. When out of nowhere, Austin showed up running towards me “Dude where were you?!”

 “I was with Cora where else would I be?”

 "Yeah, but where were you exactly? We looked for you everywhere, but there was no trace of you, we thought you left the school"

 "What are you talking about? We were in the girl’s locker room"

 “Fanny went to the girls' locker room and I looked for you everywhere and she swear you weren't there”

 I looked at him confused “What do you mean I wasn’t there? Cora and I was hiding in the showers”

“She looked there, too, but she didn’t see you or Cora”