Chapter 7

Chapter 7

========

“Cora”

“Mhm”

“Morning” I said as I ducked my head and kissed her on the neck,

She giggled, cuddling closer to me “morning, my love”

I removed her hair from her face and kissed her forehead “Last night was beyond amazing”

“Where were you all my life?” she smiled looking into my eye.

“Here, waiting for you” I smiled and kissed her lips taking it deeper. She bit on my lower lip as I battled her tongue with mine. Before I realizing it, I was turned on beyond possible, I broke away from her lips and whispered, “Let’s take a shower”

Cora jumped up “Oh yes, this will be fun” she climbed out of my bed “see you there” she giggled her way to my bathroom.

My mate was something else!

I laughed as I get off my bed and went to lock my door. I ran to my bathroom and already it was steamy just the way I like. I opened the curtains and was stunned seeing Cora legs wide up, sitting on the edge of the bathtub

“Come and get it” she said as she bit her lip,

I didn’t hesitate for a second, and made love to her for the hundredth time.

After our fun time, we changed and went downstairs. Neal, Austin, and Ethan were sitting on the sofa watching TV. We walked to the kitchen and find my mother and sister making breakfast

“Oh my god, mom, my birthday is less than two weeks away” Adriana whined,

“Oh my god, no way” Cora exclaimed, scaring my sister

Adriana turned around smiling “yup I’m going to be 18 and that’s when I can finally shift to wolf”

Cora and I sat on the kitchen island “so you’ll be fully a wolf?” Cora asked

Adriana nodded and smiled

“Wow, how cool” Cora smiles

My mother jumped in the conversation asking Cora if she would like to help her with the pancakes; she agreed which I noticed Cora was wearing her clothes she had yesterday.

So I told Adriana to let Cora borrow some of her clothes. She didn’t mind and went to her room to pick out some.

By the time Adriana got back breakfast was ready. And we all sat on our kitchen table; Adriana talked with Cora about her birthday and the clothes she picked out for her. I had mixed feelings about my sister’s birthday; she was going to be officially part of my pack but there was a possibility that one of the guys mates to her.

I stopped thinking about that terrifying thought; I didn't want to kill anyone of my friends. But also what if that really happened?

Cora reached out and held my hand. “I’m going to change” Cora whispered and kissed my cheek. I smiled as she excessed herself.

The guys of course started to bug me so I took this opportunity to go up with Cora. I knocked on the door “are you ready”

“Yup” Cora walked to me

“Cora I wanted to ask you something” I grabbed her hand and sat on my sisters bed

“Okay”

“What do you know about marking?”

“Um well as in you marking me?” I nod my head “Not so much”

“What do you think about me marking you as my mate?”