Care of herself..

Haseena went in her room after having dinner and informing ammi about mission..

Haseena's room..
Haseena sitting on bed and talking to her babies..

HM: babies aapko pata hai.. Thane mai sab log hamari kitni karte hai.. Aur toh aur anubhav sir bhi... Aur ab se hum bhi rakhenge apna dhyaan..

She walked to table and usual sticks a note on the wall... Then, she read it again.. "I promise you both to take care of myself for you two"  And slept...

Morning,
She woke up early and get ready in her tracksuit...

She reached garden at the time anubhav told her

As she reached there anubhav was jogging she too joined him but walked slowly... Suddenly he realized someone with him.. He saw plugging earphones out haseena looking super beautiful in those tracksuit with morning fresh face... She too had plucked earphones in and hence didn't knew that ge noticed her...

As she felt a nit tired, she sat on a nearby table... Anubhav too sat with her...

AS: aap thik hai haseenaji.. (Concerned)

HM: haan... Hum thik hai woh bas thodi walk zyada kar li thi.. (Drank water)

AS: achha... Aaiye ab yoga karte hai...

They both sat on their mats and did some yoga related to breathing without much physical exertion..

After exercise..
Both were sitting on bench talking and discussing case..

HM: sirr.. (Shaking his hand like a kid) hume  samosa khana hai.. Dekhiye na wahan garma garam samose.. (Temptingly looked at the shop)

AS: (chuckled) hum aapko mana nahi karna chahte par bahar ka khana.. (Raised eyebrows)

HM: (narrowed eyes) please... (Cutely)

AS: (laughed) chaliye...

Both started walking toward the direction.. She was Drooling over samosas... (Iska English meaning jisko pata hai batao.. Kafi dhoondh liya maine... Ab bas.. 🤣Aap log apna gyan baantiye.. 🤓)

Anubhav saw her cuteness and said..

AS: hume nahi pata tha ki mahila police thane ki SHO jo itni sensible aur mature behave karti hai.. Woh itni cute aur bachhon jaisi bhi ho sakti hai..

HM: humne aapse holi waale din kya kaha tha SHO haseena malik aur haseena malik mai zameen asmaan ka antar hai.. Bas.. Abhi hum haseena malik hai.. (Shaking her head asking for confirmation)

Anubhav nodded and they reached the shop... They took samosas and as anubhav was eating he looked at haseena who was enjoying it like some seven star delicacy..

AS: (in mind) kitni khoobsurat lag rahi hai na... Har bitte pal ke saath inki khoobsurati aur hamara pyaar hazaar guna badh jaata hai.. Aaj yeh hamare saath hans rahi hai.. Ab bahut jald hum inka bharosa bhi jeetenge aur pyaar pe yakin dilayenge.. Par inke saamne hote hume kuch dikhta hi nahi hai I just want her at that moment.. But I love her more than I desire her...