Carefree..

Next day, she woke up got ready, wrote a promise to babies and went down..

Downstairs, she went and made breakfast for herself and ammi... Kept food and medicine on table and started leaving when ammi called from behind..

A: kal tere kamre mai kon tha baarish ho rahi thi tab.. (Doubtful)

HM: mere anu aaye the apni hone waali biwi aur bacchon se milne.. Koi takleef.. (Face turned half)

A; usse milne se mana kiya tha na tujhe.. (Strict)

HM: hamara dil, hamara pyaar, hamari zindagi aur hamara kamra.. Jo marzi karenge... Aapko ya kisiko bhi batana zaroori nahi hai.. Aapne apka faisla suna diya humne apna.. Chalte hai.. (Walked but ammi again said)

A: woh bas tera istemaal kar raha hai.. Dhokhe baaz hai woh insaan..(Disgustingly)

HM; jaise bhi hai hamare hai.. Aap mat bataiye..

Haseena went outside sit in car and drove to MPT..

Here, at anubhav's flat,
Karishma comes with his clothes and ready in uniform both were sitting on sofa..

KS; ab toh bata dijiye kya hua aisa ki aapne ghar chhod diya.. (Shouting)

AS: unhone kaha ki won hume hamari haseena se kabhi shaadi nahi karne dengi... (Told her everything fuming in anger) ab hum chalte hai..

KS: par aapko shaadi se pehle aise nahi karna chahiye tha..Aur unhe mana lete kaise kaise.. Aise ghar chhodna galati hai bhaiya.. (Maturely)

AS: har baar hum hi kyun sahi galat sochen.. Ab hum dono hi jo chahe karenge.. Jisne dum hai rok le..

He left outside and karishma too... They retired for thana and headquarters respectively..

The days were going accordingly same, she used to take care of herself in every way and also ammi but never talked directly... Ammi was angry but her daughter's behavior was melting her... Anu used to come at dinner time and had dinner with her.. He used balcony for some days then, he directly came through door and if ammi says anything haseena would have ingnored it... He fed her, gave medicines pick up for thana and drop too... He companied her at check ups... They made love everytime they needed each other and despite knowing everything no one did anything fearing them to flee away...

Like this, five months flew away and it was sixth month now... Baby bump was visible a little as doctor said babies shifted to a side leaving front space making her bump less visible...

Today, they visited doctor who asked them to be worry free as babies are perfectly fine...

At night,
Haseena was sleeping and saw a dream getting intimate in that chaotic night, their rejection, family stress and she felt restless.. She immediately called anu and ge panicked seeing her call at this time..

AS: hello... Luv ap thik hai na.. Itni raat ko call.. Kya hua hai..(restlessly)

HM: anu... I need you please come to me.. Hume bahut ghabrahat ho rahi hai.. Aa jaaiye na yahan... (Depressed voice)

AS: aa rahe hai hum.. Pareshaan mat hoiye..

He hang up the call and as it was night he came from blcony and as haseena saw him she immediately hugged him tightly.. He caressed her back and asked lovingly..

AS: kya hua hai haseena.. Hm.. Aise achanak se kya ho gaya..

HM: pata nahi.. Dar sa lag raha hai.. I wanted you so i called you.. Umm.. (Kissed his neck while hugging)

AS: aaiye jaan... Hum aapko sulate hai aaj nahi.. Aap thak gayi hongi na.. (Made her understand)

HM: nahi.. (Left a dramatic cry) I want you..

She started opening his shirt buttons while sensually touching him... He didn't responded so haseena kissed his lips making him lose control... He tried stopping but give in now.. He too held her and placed on bed softly.. He too gets on her and kissed her neck and cleavage madly yet softly as he know he can't hurt her at this situation of her.. They made love to each other and slept there only..

Next morning,
Haseena woke up and kissed anubhav's forehead then caressed tummy wishing babies a good morning.. Anubhav woke up and kissed her forehead and tummy..

AS: good morning luv, good morning babies..

HM: good morning jaan good morning papa.. (Chuckled) ab aap jaao aapko jaldi headquarters bhi jaana hai na.. Hm.. (Kissed his cheek) I love you.. (Gave him shirt)

AS: (kissed her lips) I love you too..

He got up to leave when ammi enters the room to find anubhav topless pn bed and haseena wrapped in blanket.. Anuseena looked at each other in shock..

A: yeh kya hai haseena.. Yeh ladka yahan kya kar raha hai.. (Loudly)

HM: (sternly) humne bulaya tha.. Kya dikkat hai.. Anu aap jaaiye aapko headquarters jaana hai na.. (Sweetly and deliberately kissed his cheek) bye jaan..

Ammi disgustingly looked at them which was maybe just in mind not heart... She ran from there and anubhav went to his flat too..

Ammi's room,
She was sitting on bed holding her head..

A: haseena ne toh bilkul pyaar se to dur baat karna tak chhod diya hai... (Sadly) kya karun Mai.. (Wiped tears getting an idea) anubhav ki ammi se baat karti hun..

She called anubhav's mother and talked for a long time...

In evening,
Anubhav and haseena were in her room, ammi came and said..

A: kal dono anubhav ke ghar aa jaana.. 5 baje.. (Strictly and went away)

AS: kal kya hai luv..?

HM: pata nahi anu... Dekhte hai abhi hume sula do aap.. (Cutely and laid on him)

He tapped her for a long time and played a soft music in background... They slept like this with a slight confusion..

UPCOMING
What is mother's planning..
Stay tuned.......
Bye.....