Mission

As haseena got up in afternoon... She finds anubhav placed a hand on her waist and a leg on her legs... She looked at his face..
His messy hair, cute face and parted lips were taking her breath away..

HM: (in mind) kitne cute lag rahe hai na anu.. I wish him inki baahon mai roz so paate... Aise hi inke is pyaare se chehre ko dekh paate.. (Moved her fingers in his hair)

She was thinking about him when felt that he pulled her closer and was trying to speak in sleep.. She leaned and listened his murmurs..

AS: I love you haseena.. Please aa jaaiye na hamare paas... I want you near me.. Haseena my love don't go... I am not.. I am not...

HM: (asked unknowingly) what not anu..

AS: I am not betraying you this time.. Ab hum aapko dhokha nahi de rahe hai.. Please come..

While murmuring he slowly opened his wys and looked at her very much close to him.. He cupped her face slowly and caressed her cheek with thumb and asked..

AS: aap sach me hai na love.. (Teary eyes) let me check..

He moved his hand from her face to neck, chest, belly, waist and whole body moving hands dangerously slowly... She closed her eyes unable to bear his slow touches.. Anubhav smiled and kissed her shoulder dipping face in her neck.. Haseena gasped and he followed a trail of kisses to her neck... Haseena moved head aside in pleasure and clutched his shirt at back and he came to her cheek kissing softly... She was gasping after half a minute as she almost lost her breaths.. Anubhav was about to reach her lips when door bell of room rang.. Haseena looked at him and got up with a jerk... He too was emebarassed..

AS: so.. Sorry haseenaji woh hum..

HM: it's okay anu... Aur aap haseenaji kyun bol rahe hai... Kal decide hua tha na ki haseena bolna hai.. (Cutely)

AS: (awkwardness turns to happiness) aapka kuch nahi ho sakta.. Thik hai haseena..

HM: aap chaliye ready huiye.. Hum bhi abhi taiyaar hote hai.. (Smiled)

Anubhav went and haseena started talking to baby...

HM: baby.. Aapko laga hogana ki is mission  pe humne aapko waqt nahi diya...Aaj hum aapse ek aur promise karte hai... Ki hum aap dono ko duty ke saath barabar time denge..

She took that stack out and wrote on it.. "I promise to give you two the time which is yours... "

She stood up and got ready... Anubhav too came out of washroom and saw her struggling with blouse cords.. He was staring at her back and moved near her.. As she saw him coming near her gaze went down.. He stood behind her..

AS: hum kar den.. (Calm loving voice)

HM: hmm... (Remove her hands)

Anubhav move his hands to her back and she closed eyes as his hands touch her back.. He tied them with face other side as he knew he won't be able to control if he looked in her eyes... Haseena saw this and enterpreted that he doesn't love her now.. She gets teary eyed and moved away..

HM: ho gaya sir.. Thank you.. (Softly but professionally)

AS: (surprised) haseena aap achanak se sir kyun bolne lagin..?

HM: Hum yahan mission pe hai.. Aapke junior hai hum.. (Sadness in voice)

AS: (felt bad) thik hai..

They moved to the party and started searching for those smugglers.. They were well performing as a couple while searching them.. Haseena was feeling thirsty and went to drink water.. She mistakenly consumed alchohol but it was not so intoxicating so she was in senses until they get caught..

Anubhav went and left them to local police station.. And when he return saw haseena dancing with a men.. He burned in jealousy and anger..

AS: yeh haseena kiske saath aise dance kar rahi hai.. (Fist his hands) aur yeh ladka.. Ise to hum jaan se maar denge hamari haseena ke kareeb bhi kaise aaya yeh... (Angrily)

He went and pulled haseena towards himself and she fell on his chest... This time he noticed how beautiful she was looking and was intoxicated a little...

HM: anu.. (Touched his cheek) aapne hume kheencha kyun hum dance kar rahe the na.. (Like kids)

AS: aapne sharab pee hai haseena.. (Tried smelling it)

HM: nahi.. Humne juice piya hai.. Woh waala.. (Pointed to waiter)

He called him and himself smells it.. It was vodka drink and hence didn't smelled... He gulped three drink as he was thirsty also but..

Waiter: sir yeh vodka drink thi.. Isiliye aapko smell nahi aayi..

AS: kya.. (Shocked)

And suddenly, there was firing.. Anuseena successfully sent all guests in room and police handled them..

AS: haseena.. Yahan se bhaagiye police ki giraft se do log bach gaye hai.. (Held her hand and ran out)

HM: par anu wahan konsa route hai... (But they head in a black Forest)

AS: abhi pata nahi.. Woh hamare peechhe aa jaayenge... Chaliye..

They both head inside running holding hands... They were turn by turn looking back turning... Anubhav took her inside a cottage and they finally breathed... She looked at the place properly and said confused at the location

HM: yeh konsi jagah hai anu.. (Innocently)

AS: haseena yeh secret agents ke secret cottages hai.. Inhe aise hi banate hai ki koi shaq na kare.. Aur in mai koi special arrangements nahi hai toh manage karna padega..

HM: ji.. Par abhi hume na bahut tez bhookh lagi hai... (Pouts)

AS: hume bhi lagi hai.. Bahar chalke dekhen paani mil jaaye toh... Yahan shayad emergency ke liye packed food aur fire woods hai.. Bas paani chahiye... Woh log pakde toh gaye the par ek do bache hai..(tensed)

HM: toh unhe Dodge kar denge.. Chaliye na please.. (Pulled him)

AS: chaliye..

They went out to find some water for making instant foods.. After walking a far away they found a lake.. Haseena being a little drunk ran and started playing with water... Anubhav adored her and then realized they must be in danger... He take water in a woodblock and moved towards cottage... In route it started raining and hence they had to ran fast..

They reached quickly and hid inside...

HM: anu... Ab kha lena na please.. (Like hungry baby)

AS: haan..

They just found some packets and eat them.. But immediately After it haseena threw up a few times and anubhav relaxed her... He rubbed her back to sooth..

AS: aap thik hai na..

HM: haan.. (Closing eyes and sighed) abhi achha lag raha hai yeh pragnancy ke karan...

AS: koi baat nahi.. Chaliye aap yahin baith jaaiye is khat (cot) pe..

She settled on it.. Anubhav took her legs and massaged then.. She just felt relaxed..

UPCOMING
😁😁 aaj man nahi hai batane ka...
Stay tuned....
Bye... 👋👋

The new story that is a OS book as I asked you is just published... Just leave your wishes there reading it's announcement..

Tell me how you found chapter... Is it good or bad... Suggest is you didn't liked something or want something specific.. But, like and comment your honest reviews...🙂

Abuse and bashing is not allowed... Healthy criticism and suggestions are welcomed.... 🙂