Love..

Guys, this part is filled with erotic romance🔥🔥 and sensitive talks🙂... Those feeling uncomfortable can leave it....

As he was massaging her foot, she stood up and moved to window.. He stood and said...

AS: haseeena.. Kya kar rahi hai aap.. (Irritated) wahan kyun chali gayi.. Hum aapke pair pe....

Haseena turned to him and his voice get struck in throat when he notices her after a lot time... She was fully drenched in water and saree becomes transparent giving view to whole belly and cleavage.. She was looking breathtaking as her innocent eyes made his manly hormone rise..

HM: kya hua anu.. (Touched his arm)

He moved closer to her and she moved back... Her back collided with back wall and he caged her..

AS: haseena... Aapko pata hai bahut khoobsurat hai... (Huskily going to her ear) had se zyada... (Breath seductively on her earlobe)

HM: (left her breath she was holding) k..Kya khoobsurat lagta hai aapko humme.. Boliye na anu.. (Looking in his eyes) what do you find beautiful in me..

AS: Everything in you is beautiful love..(kissed her eyes slowly) your eyes..

HM: (eyes closed) and.. (Sighed)

AS: (kissed her nose) your nose.. (Kissed her cheeks) your cheeks..

HM: aaa... And.. (Breathing heavily)

AS: (kissed her earlobe and bite it) your ears.. (Kissed her lips lightly) your lips.. Umm. (Licked her lips while kissing)

HM: and... (Whispers)

AS: (moved to neck giving soft kisses) your neck.. (Bites and nuzzled her neck) it's so soft love.. (Whispers)

HM: (breaths very heavy) aa.. Anu... And..

AS: (moved to her cleavage and squeezed her chest) your chest.. (Sucking her cleavage) it's tempting... (Hissed desperately)

HM: umm... Aahh.. Anu.. What more.. Hmm.. (Gasping for air as her breaths stopped)

AS: (sat on his knees and kissed her navel dipping tounge in) your navel..(nuzzled around it) it's so sweet.. (Held her waist sensually caressing it)

HM: aa.. Aahh.. Umm.. Aur.. (Held his shoulder)

AS: (kept mouth on side of waist and licked in a line to other side) your waist.. (Kissing it upward and getting up slowly) it's so tender.. Before you say.. (Pulled her in front hugging from back and himself touching wall) next... It's your back.. (Opened her blouse cord and kissed madly on whole back) umm... It's so sexy.. (Licking, biting and kissing her back and finally) I love you haseena... (Also breaths heavily as he was very close to her) I love you so much..

Haseena was intoxicated a little but as his hands were moving down she understood the situation... She turned with a jerk and he held her that close again... Their noses were touching.. Both had closed eyes and were breathing heavily yet Seductively.. His hands roaming on her back continuously showing his uncontrollable desires... She after a lot of courage spoke..

HM: I love you too... (Huffing continuously) but, we have to stop it..

AS: why.. I can't stop it.. (Shook head sideways) I can't leave you today... I waited for.. this from the day you.... proposed me yet I didn't....realized my love.. But I wanted you...since the coffee...night.. (Moved nose on her cheek)now what happened love.. It's clear.... that we love.. each other.. (Licked her mole besides lips)

HM: (continuous gasps) we... can't..marry.. I am... pregnant... Aapki maa.. Hume.. Nahi apna... Apnaengi.. (Moved head upward which was lowered moved her nose on his) we need... To.. Stop this... Pleaseee...

AS: (touched her whole body desperately)I.. can't resist... you more... I need you badly.. Hum.. Maa ko.. Mana lenge haseena.. Please...

HM: ssss.. I need you too.. Lekin.. (He traced her back with just one finger sensually, she lost her senses and Clutched his shirt and said Desperately) do it anu... I too need your love...

And anu triumphantly kissed her lips madly.. She too participated equally and anubhav deepened the kiss with such a force that they were pushed behind and fell on cot behind... As they fell on cot his hands again travelled up her chest squeezing it.. She was moaning in his mouth again and again and he was getting cruel with every passing second... He unpinned her saree and made the pallu fall... She was just moving hand in his hair... Anubhav moved down to her neck and haseena clutched his hair more tightly.. She was now out of control and flipped them... Anubhav smirked at her and she opened all buttons of his shirt and  kissed his chest and neck wildly leaving marks.. They one by one opened their clothes and........................

They slept the most peaceful sleep after mission jeet... Maybe, both forgot for a moment that she is pregnant they were just wild with their desires which were getting on their nerves... They had mostly love among all the feelings but yesterday they felt lust more than that love....

At 4:30
Anubhav's sleep broke and he looked at the condition... He remembered how erotically he described her yesterday... He smiled and said to her sleeping figure.

AS: My jaan.. My love.. (Kissed her parted lips and she snuggled into him) kal ke pehle toh hume yaad bhi nahi tha ki kab aapka pyaar, paagalpan aur junoon mai badal gaya...(placed hand on her tummy) Baby.. Aapki ammi toh kuch bhi kar lengi siwaay humse shaadi ke.. (Chuckled) aapki ammi ko toh propose karke dekh liya.. Ab jab aapki ammi soke uthengi na hum unke saamne aapko propose kar denge... Aap haan bol dena hamare bete banne ke liye..(Removed his hand and just looked at her face and caressed it with finger and moved finger on her lips) jab aap nahi thi na hamare kareeb, aap har roz hamare khwabon mai aayi.. (Smiled remembering her dreams she got) Roz hum aapko gale lagane jaate the, aapko chhute the ya phir kiss karne ki koshish karte toh aap dur chali jaati thi...(tears mde up) Aur kal jab aap sach me kareeb thi na.. Toh.. I felt lust for you for very first time.. Kabhi aapke sharir se pyaar nahi kiya humne par aapke dil se.. Par pata nahi kal aapko bheega hua dekha toh khud par kabu hi nahi raha.. Aap itni khoobsurat lag rahi thi... Itni hot lag rahi thi ki.. (A unnecessary guilt in eyes) But, I love only your heart.. I love you love.. Aaj se aap hamari luv..

HM: I love you too... (Smiled and looked up from his chest)

UPCOMING
Hearty talks...
Stay tuned....
Bye....... 👋👋