fears...

So, in last part when anubhav was talking to her sleeping figure she woke up..

HM: I love you too... (Smiled and looked up from his chest,she was in his shirt)

AS: aap kab jaagin.. (Surprised)

HM: jab aap baby ko propose karne waali baat bol rahe the.. (Chuckled) seriously aap baby ko kaise propose karoge ani kuch bhi...

AS: abhi batate hai... (He laid her down and kissed her belly and then caressed it) baby.. Aapki ammi hamari wife nahi banna chahti..(sadly and haseena smiled on his nautanki) Aap hamare bete ban jaaiye toh indirectly inhe hamari wife banna hi padega.. (Stubbornly like kids and haseena chuckled) Aur phir uper se aap toh inse zyada important ho.. (He smirkes and she made a O of her mouth)Ab jawan do.. (Kissed again and kept head on her belly)

HM: (caressing his hair lightly said) anu seriously bolen to..i am not against marriage.. Par ma..(Looked at him and she stopped) she won't accept me.. Yeh jaante hue ki hamari kokh mai kisi aur ka baccha hai... (A tear fell on his face)i know...that for you it's your baby.... par har maa ki ichha hoti hai ki uske bacche ka pehle baccha uska khud ka ho.. Aur yeh.. (Voice choked and sobs escaped)

AS; yeh hamara hi baccha hai luv.. Just not same blood and flesh... Har waqt hamaare paas rahega hum jaisa hi ban jaayega.. I don't understand what is problem.. Hum keh denge ki it's my baby... Problem solved luv.. (Moved up to kiss her but she turned) now what...?

He said Irritatedly but get sweet next moment understanding her mood swings, he pulled her upon himself and she snuggles in his bare chest... He composed himself and said patiently while caressing her hair..

AS: thik hai.. Pehle maa aur ammi ko sab bata denge, aaj jo hua woh bhi.. aur agar woh dono haan bolegi toh shaadi karenge.. (Calmly)Woh na kahengi to mana lenge aur samjha denge.. Aur agar nahi maani toh bhaag jaayenge.. (Stern look on face)

HM: (looked at him instantly and shockingly) kya.. Bh... Bbaag jaayenge..? Bilkul nahi.. Unhe hurt nahi karenge hum.. Unki na ho toh bhul jaana hume.. (A tear flew down as her face kept on his chest looking aimlessly)

Anubhav  made her look up and said deeply looking in his eyes..

AS: aap bhool paayengi.. ? (She looked down) uper dekhke boliye.. (Teary eyes) agar bhul paayengi toh hum bhi zinda rehne ki koshish karenge... (Looked sideways furiously)

HM: (sighed at his voice and love) nahi bhul sakte... (He looked at her)Par dur toh hona hi padega.. Shayad aaj hum aakhiri baar itna kareeb hai... (Dug face on his chest and weeped silently)

AS: luv.. (Pulling her face forcefully) humse nahi hoga yeh.. Agar woh aapko humse dur karengi toh hum woh ghar chhod denge.. (Strictly) Aapse na mil paaye par aapke ghar ke paas rahenge taaki apko dekh toh saken.. (Emotional)

HM: jo aapko thik lage woh karna.. Bas apne dil ki sunna... (Suddenly happy mood) abhi utho na.. Hume jaana hai na.. Chalo..

He stood and she also... She gathered her clothes and looked at him..

AS: kyaa..?

HM: jaaiye na.. Hume change karna hai.. (Turned other side blushing due to his gaze)

AS: (backhugged her) ab kyun humse sharma rahi hai... Hum toh ek ho hi gaye na... Kya sharam.. (Bites her neck) aapko chhodne ka man nahi hai hamara.. (Turned her)

HM: hatiye anu..

She said restlessly and ran outside... Haseena started throwing up and was continuously vomiting... Anubhav came behind her and saw her like this.. He patted and rubbed her back.. She gets relaxed and was completely drained.. They went inside fearing of getting caught..

AS: are you okay... (Made her sit on his lap)

HM: (hugged him) hum thik hai anu... But.. How will we get out of here..(kept head on his chest)

AS: (caressed her hair) abhi hume rasta pata hai.. Thoda waqt aur bita len aapke saath.. (Gets tears)

HM: hum bhi yahi chahte hai..

She said this and nuzzled in his neck.. He closed his eyes and she started kissing his neck.. Those kisses were not that torturous love but they were enough to give him goosebumps..

HM: hum aapke saath hi rahenge.. Hamesha..(whispered and further torture his skin) You can call me or can come to me anytime.. (Reached his cheeks and jawline) Just ask if I am alone.. I am all yours.. (She claimed his lips)

AS: (after 10 min of kissing) I love you too.. I will try to control myself.. But if not, you should calm my love cravings for you.. (Kissed her hand and moved to her neckline) or sometimes desires too... (Naugtily and both chuckled)

They laid down on bed just sometimes kissing but nothing erotic as they knew excessive exertion will make her and baby weak...

They got up reluctantly after sometime and left for lucknow from a marked route by secret agents.. Also, they called a car and asked driver to return some other way..

They reached lucknow and he stopped car in front of her house... She got out in same saree and anubhav too.. She was going inside without any activity or word.. He was standing there waiting for her to step inside.. She was going with baby steps.. And suddenly, two arms pulled her in alley beside house and pinned to that wall.. He was anubhav and before she could say something he kissed her lips pulling her up and himself getting down.. They kissed for some minutes and broke kiss.. He touched their foreheads while years flew long back..

AS: I will miss you.. So much..

HM: I will miss you too..

And she left fearing to breakdown.. And he left too..

UPCOMING
Rejected by moms and cravings getting on nerves...
Stay tuned...
Bye..... 👋👋