😤😡😠

Kareena fans sorry for disappointing you, but as my review even after so much accusations from day one.. Haseena is forgiving karishma and she plasters another blame on her... Haseena let herself trapped in gruh case but karishma still thinks she only want credit and news headline... Now, sorry but I seriously started hating karishma.. She herself is a great person but her behavior with haseena is not justified by any of the reason her blind fans give and post everywhere.... She is just an angry fool... Her anger is everything for her... Maybe she is polite for a moment but her very next move make me angry burrying her alive... She just want fame and not haseena bit she is jealous of haseena.. She should solve her cases efficiently if she want news headlines on her name.. But she takes case to a turn that the victims shift to MPT and then she blames haseena.. Haseena does her duty.. If she got someone asking for help.. She should do this.. Karishma should let her speak.. Karishma words are getting bitter every episode... And the way she insulted her emotions by faking robery ot something in MPT during her investigation was worst act of hers... She is heartless.. I feel pity for her husband...
I know it's a fictional character and I don't say that yukti is bad... But, honestly karishma's role was a downlook for me from mission jeet.. She blamed her that she is not allowing her as she wants credit... If she seriously wants credit she can have our card from here.. But for God sake just stop balming haseena... After she helped jankipuram thana everyone is praising her but what she done on very next episode is forgetable for her blind fans..

Iske baad har kareena aur karishma fans meri story padhna band kardega I know.. But, I show her good side in my story as I don't want any negativity in my stories.. Also,I like kareena a lot but karishma's character is spoiled now.. So, you can read my stories.. Else, as your wish...

Now, yeh bas frustration thi jo karishma ke liye bahri thi... Ab isko her jagah post karke mujhe troll karne se achha sochna how wrong karishma is.. Aur flow Mai zyada likh diya ho toh sorry for hurting your emotions..